Question for the board regarding Bill Cosby. Is

Nah. I doubt he was told no. What other reason could a fan have to want to go back stage?

Drugs and the off chance of sex with Cosby.

I'd be more inclined to believe it's what got his rocks off more than the power angle. He already had them back stage.

It wasn't fans. It's mostly actresses who he invited to his place for career advice. He has already admitted to giving these women drugs that would incapacitate them.

It wasn't fans. It's mostly actresses who he invited to his place for career advice. He has already admitted to giving these women drugs that would incapacitate them.

All drugs back then would incapacitate them....

I think, these women knew damn well what they were getting in to. Im sure it spread like wild fire amongst the women.

Obviously he's guilty of something. What, I don't know.

I just know what my step-dad did back then and it always bothered me as to why he did it. I guess now, maybe he witnessed this a long time ago or caught wind of it.

All drugs back then would incapacitate them....

I think, these women knew damn well what they were getting in to. Im sure it spread like wild fire amongst the women.

Obviously he's guilty of something. What, I don't know.

I just know what my step-dad did back then and it always bothered me as to why he did it. I guess now, maybe he witnessed this a long time ago or caught wind of it.

No they would not.

Reactions: 1 person
No they would not.

Ok gramps.

Seemed pretty common back in the day.

Mixed with alcohol it was like ecstasy.

Ask someone what sex is like on X...

Its history, however, isn’t all based in its euphoric effects. Film director Roman Polanski was accused of drugging a 13-year-old girl with quaaludes before sexually assaulting her. Playboy bunnies recall using the pill during risky sexual encounters. The 2013 film The Wolf of Wall Street gruesomely depicts the destruction a ‘lude induced bender inflicted on Jordan Belfort’s car, neighborhood, and life. And continuous episodes of bad press and abuse led manufacturers to cease producing the pill in the mid-1980s. Now, as Leonardo DiCaprio’s Belfort laments in the Martin Scorsese film, it’s nearly impossible to get prescription grade versions of the pill in 2015.

Bill Cosby Sexual Assault: What Are Quaaludes?

Seems very popular for housewives back then.

Ok gramps.

Its history, however, isn’t all based in its euphoric effects. Film director Roman Polanski was accused of drugging a 13-year-old girl with quaaludes before sexually assaulting her. Playboy bunnies recall using the pill during risky sexual encounters. The 2013 film The Wolf of Wall Street gruesomely depicts the destruction a ‘lude induced bender inflicted on Jordan Belfort’s car, neighborhood, and life. And continuous episodes of bad press and abuse led manufacturers to cease producing the pill in the mid-1980s. Now, as Leonardo DiCaprio’s Belfort laments in the Martin Scorsese film, it’s nearly impossible to get prescription grade versions of the pill in 2015.

We called em stumble biscuits, one of the earliest date rape drugs, if I remember correctly it was a sleeping aid of some sort. I liked to drink so I was never a pill popper.

We are arguing about Bill Cosby and it looks like the making of Benghazi 2.0 is going on right now.

Hopefully these folks get the help they need.

Ok gramps.

You are talking a different game now, you are talking quaaludes nor all drugs. S
You stated
"All drugs back then would incapacitate them...."

That is not correct in any way. There were some wild drugs but very few would incapacitate someone one. Speed was very popular back then, it did not incapacitate anyone that I know of.

Quaalude 714 would do it in a heartbeat. I don't think they were as popular with housewives as you say, unless the were cutting them into 4 parts and taking a quarter pill. I used to eat them regularly. I have seen 1/2 of a 714 lude mess grown men up terribly. A 714 had the same effects as someone killing a fifth of tequila. You are ok then they smack you right in the face. Most guys would just do a half, they were that strong.

It is about the control, wanting something he couldn't have. Maybe he could not stand being told no. Just a thought.

He had control. Oh, wait a minute. I see what you're saying now Gramps. The Mandingos do want our white women.

I don't know if the man is guilty, but having wealth, power and access to plenty of willing partners does not exclude a person from sexual predation. Multiple theories exist as to the 'making' of a sex offender, some not about sex at all.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back