Question for the board regarding Bill Cosby. Is

I haven't saw any stats but I think it is safe to say a larger percent of Americans use drugs today vs 1960-70's. There were a lot of drugs available back then but only a handful of the population were indulging.

Gramps,
When I saw Cosby in Lake Tahoe there were women in the audience walking up and throwing their panties on the stage with their phone numbers written on them. I just find it hard to believe he passed on all these women to drug these others. He's like Chamberlain, he had sex with thousands of women who were willing, but I guess anything is possible. These 50 he just had to have.

Gramps,
When I saw Cosby in Lake Tahoe there were women in the audience walking up and throwing their panties on the stage with their phone numbers written on them. I just find it hard to believe he passed on all these women to drug these others. He's like Chamberlain, he had sex with thousands of women who were willing, but I guess anything is possible. These 50 he just had to have.

It wasn't about sex. He could easily get some. It was about power.

Reactions: 2 people
Gramps,

He's couldn't even sniff Chamberlain's jock strap bro

Speak of the devil,The local pharmacist recommended this brand of NyQuil, guaranteed it to work.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    47.5 KB · Views: 1
Good god that's not why rape happens. Read a book.

Yeah right. "I need all you ladies who want to have sex with me to get out of my dressing room because I need to rape that one over there who doesn't because I need to feel power."

Yeah right. "I need all you ladies who want to have sex with me to get out of my dressing room because I need to rape that one over there who doesn't because I need to feel power."

So Darren Sharper, multi millionaire and former NFL player on his way to the HOF and a tv personality, couldn't get any that's why he got all rapey all over the country? Again read a book on the subject from a medical professional.

Former NFL star Darren Sharper pleads guilty to rape to end series of pleas

Last edited:
Gramps,

It is about the control, wanting something he couldn't have. Maybe he could not stand being told no. Just a thought.

It is about the control, wanting something he couldn't have. Maybe he could not stand being told no. Just a thought.

Nah. I doubt he was told no. What other reason could a fan have to want to go back stage?

Drugs and the off chance of sex with Cosby.

I'd be more inclined to believe it's what got his rocks off more than the power angle. He already had them back stage.

VN Store

Back