Question for the board regarding Bill Cosby. Is

And we're not in a court of law. We're talking on a message board and you've done nothing but bash the women. Cosby's word is gold and these women asked for it or are lying.

He's like a few black men who I have personally known who even though they are married think they have a God given right to bed every woman they can. I don't defend his morality.

No disagree. They reach a point in life realizing things haven't worked out for them, seeing other women in the news having their victimhood reported by the sycophants in the media so they jump on the bandwagon.

This all day. Its another form of mass hysteria....2 Degrees of Bill Cosby. If you can connect yourself to Bill Cosby in the same hotel in the same city you can cry rape, er wolf.

Reactions: 1 person
Nope just pointing out how stupid it is to say we should give Cosby the presumption of innocence. That's for the court.

Well how about being somewhat suspect of the media and people like Allred and Huffington? And, when many of these women have already found out to be lying does that not give you a little pause?

Well how about being somewhat suspect of the media and people like Allred and Huffington? And, when many of these women have already found out to be lying does that not give you a little pause?

Yes Allred is an attention whore. Is it possible, hell even likely some of these women as lying, of course it is. Is it likely that of the numerous accusations some are true? I think so. Is it strange that Cosby has paid many of these women for years and their is nothing weird about that? Yes that's strange. Is it odd that he called one of the accuser moms and apologized for what he did? Keeps getting stranger and stranger.

Yes Allred is an attention whore. Is it possible, hell even likely some of these women as lying, of course it is. Is it likely that of the numerous accusations some are true? I think so. Is it strange that Cosby has paid many of these women for years and their is nothing weird about that? Yes that's strange. Is it odd that he called one of the accuser moms and apologized for what he did? Keeps getting stranger and stranger.

That whole Hollywood world is strange. And, the groupies and people who adore and follow it. I think Cosby is just a window into that whole sordid world. But I don't feel too sorry for any of these women or men who willingly want to and choose to step into it.

VN Store

Back