Random, Thoughts, X,XXIV

RX1.gif

I’ve been working a lot of hours, days and nights. What the he!! have y’all done to the zone? Make it quick in your responses, I’ve got a quick turn about before work cycle.
Wondering wherdahail you've been? :)

Hope you get some relaxation time soon.

Wondering wherdahail you've been? :)

Hope you get some relaxation time soon.
Not coming soon and it’s not even for my departments, as a matter of fact, they’ve helped me fill in for a another department. Sorry, I’m tired and it starts again at 6 a.m., unless it’s another 3rd shift tonight. Thank goodness for my Military background. Anyway, anyway...I’m tired and I’m no longer a spring chicken, more like a old cow lead out to pasture.

Not coming soon and it’s not even for my departments, as a matter of fact, they’ve helped me fill in for a another department. Sorry, I’m tired and it starts again at 6 a.m., unless it’s another 3rd shift tonight. Thank goodness for my Military background. Anyway, anyway...I’m tired and I’m no longer a spring chicken, more like a old cow lead out to pasture.
Meh... Your not an old cow. We still got some good years left in us. Although, it does take a heap more discipline these days not to tell the bosses to go fawk themselves on a daily basis... But it's coming.:)

ORB, it took me awhile to figure out how to post gifs from my tablet. I don't know if you post them this way but, I veaw the gifs as an image, download it then attach it as a full image. On my comp, I can just copy and paste.
Thanks, but it’s been about my phone. It’s been hit or more miss for awhile. I’ve said that on here that I need to look into it, but I’ve just not had the time. Thanks, but ole ORB is overwhelmed and may get around to checking into her phone and get it corrected, it’s been in the least category for a bit. Sorry, like I’ve always said, one moment in time. I promise I’ll correct it, it’s just not the most pressing thing that needs to be addressed RN. I know you were trying to help and I appreciate it. 🙂

Ok
I noticed some funny **** today.

on Hwy 153 in Chattanooga there’s a huge Coca Cola plant. If you’re heading north there’s a sign right before you get to it the says “we win” with a Pepsi can on it. Just after the plant there’s another billboard that says “you can’t believe everything you read” with the Coca Cola logo on it.

If it weren’t for politicians, where would we get our entertainment?

His day job is CSX engineer. Maybe he wants free chargers for locomotives? -which I suppose would take a month or so per charge.
EV is dead. Green Diamond just solved climate change with a new bio diesel

Reactions: 82_VOL_83

VN Store

Back