Ready to be called a Negavol, but here's a real question

So...I lay off the boards a little in the off season and GA makes a heal turn.

Love it!

Butch does get it.....there is no doubt.....he has not put any expectations on the season....the difference between this season and the previous seasons is attitude, the fans and players are buying into CBJ's process. Although we may end up 5-7 or 6-6 or 7-5 or 8-4 it really doesn't matter because change is happening and it is for the better. We will be competitive this season and although we may fall short this season we will eventually rise back to prominence in the Sec...

Butch Jones is a winner and he will get the job done over a period of time.....

Because tof 6 years of failure and incompetence we have fallen far below SEC standards. It's always going to something with fans and expectations.....scheduling, injuries or bad calls or any excuse that justifies a loss...you can't change that with fans and imploding over a losses ...... just remember leaders don't make excuses they deal with them one at a time....

What I don't get is why be a negative Nostradamus, I understand your reality check for us but why go doubting Thomas and be the guy that states on 20 August I predicted this would happen....why even start a thread about it, there are plenty of threats for you to inject your possibility of reality into this seasons equation....

I feel for our players because for some it will be the first time in 4 or 5 years that they will have a real coach leading them....

I don't think VFB was predicting in his OP, he asked a question around how people would react if we lost certain games.

It happens ... or something like that. :)

Unless we find some QB play in the first 1/3 of the season it could get 4 win ugly, and there will be hand wringing debates about holding on to all these recruits plastered all over VN.

Unless we find some QB play in the first 1/3 of the season it could get 4 win ugly, and there will be hand wringing debates about holding on to all these recruits plastered all over VN.

Negavol IMO

#GBFO
#VB
#brickbybrick
#bUTchplease
#thebUTcha
#ddiapos

All these threads bashing on people for expecting losses at Oregon, against UF, against UGA, etc.

What happens to all of y'all that are expecting we can win these games when this happens:

the Ducks run roughshod over us and we lose by 24

Florida throws at will and beats up 21

Aaron Murray has a field day against our secondary racking up 345 passing yards en route to a 27 point thumping.

Vandy/Auburn/Mizzou/USC- 3 of these four or even 2 of these four just prove to be too much for us to handle and we lose half of these games.

Just curious what happens. Replying with "won't happen, Butch gets it" doesn't count. I want to know how things will go if the above happens. A bad loss to Oregon, a bad loss to Florida, a bad loss to Florida and tough losses to two of the four mentioned last.

Its not that people don't believe but are being realistic about this up and coming year....We have to give Butch time to build and teach....

if Oregon stomps us by 24 points, then the next week I will still go into the game thinking we have a chance to beat Florida..

Then if Florida beats us by 21, I will still go into the UGA game thinking we have a chance to win..

And so on.. forever and ever.

Its called supporting your team.

You should try it sometime.. the players really appreciate it

Yep this is what I've been trying to tell these goofs for days! Nothing ticks me off more than someone that is suppose to be a fan calling for a losing season and losing games before a snap is even snapped! Do they think CBJ and the players has already got the games picked they gonna lose, I think not! If you can't support and have trust your team will win each game then these fair weathers can go pull for someone else!

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back