Ready to be called a Negavol, but here's a real question

Yeah, I'm sure Butch makes sure that his players know exactly which games they should lose this year. He tells them, guys, Florida's got too much for us. Be ready, we are just gonna plan ahead for the next game and not worry too much about getting ready for the teams we might lose to.

Really? Your still not understanding what the OP or anyone is saying about expectations.... The Coach's job is too pump up the players your just using it the wrong way...

And as I've explained before, if I am optimistic about games and then we wind up losing, I say, "ah man, that really sucks". Then I get on the floor and play with my one year old, who sounds an awful lot like you.

bdcsfy3.gif

And as I've explained before, if I am optimistic about games and then we wind up losing, I say, "ah man, that really sucks". Then I get on the floor and play with my one year old, who sounds an awful lot like you.

Your one year old sounds like a real "you know what"....

Jk, it was just there and I had to... :)

Reactions: 1 person
Message board material pal.. This is what a forum is for discussion, hell who knows my opinions might change a million times but what my gut says bout this year and what my fandom feelings are, two different things.

i'm with you on this,i know for a fact there are going to be some ugly butt whippings put on the Vols this year,but as each game gets closer,i just know they will upset them and win em all :pepper:

i'm with you on this,i know for a fact there are going to be some ugly butt whippings put on the Vols this year,but as each game gets closer,i just know they will upset them and win em all :pepper:

I'm with you pal! It's easy to think logically right now. The closer we get to game time the more certain I am that we pull off a magical upset for the ages! Overall though, I think my expectations return to reasonable once I get over the immediate sting of a bad loss to a better team. We've gotta be patient and trust that Butch is the guy to bring us back. He's done all the right things so far. And after all, he "gets it"!

Ya know when there's a uselessly negative thread ...you can always just close it....and move on to a thread you like so it can sink to the bottom of the topics peacefully.

The vibe I'm getting here is that anyone expecting reasonable results (6-6/7-5) is deemed a "Negavol." Interesting.

Ya know when there's a uselessly negative thread ...you can always just close it....and move on to a thread you like so it can sink to the bottom of the topics peacefully.

Or you can choose to post in it, like you did and keep it at the top.

VN Store

Back