Realistic Expectations for Florida

I think Florida will need to commit another five turnovers to lose this game.

I do not think they will commit five turnovers.

UF sees us on their schedule these days, they mark it as an automatic W. The good news is this is not the usually really solid UF team and they're not led by the brightest bulb in the SEC coaching ranks. We have a real shot at getting them this year. Will we? It will be interesting to see how CBJ & #117 respond at the Swamp.

Reactions: 1 person
We can hope for Driskell to play the worst game of his career.

Last edited:
We can't afford to go 3 and out on ten consecutive possessions like we did against Oregon . However I expect us to go nowhere as long as Worley is behind center. He is not a division 1 qb. Maybe peterman will get in and give us a spark to make it a game. Realistically we will stick with Worley he will throw for 90 yds and we get beat by 35.

Considering UF only has one starting QB in the past 20 years with a losing record against UT, you sir just got trolled really hard.

Danny Wuerffel (93, 95, 96) 3-0
Terry Dean (94) 1-0
Doug Johnson (97-99) 2-1
Jesse Palmer (00) 1-0
Rex Grossman (01, 02) 1-1
Ingle Martin (03) 0-1
Chris Leak (04-06) 2-1
Tim Tebow (07-09) 3-0
John Brantley (10, 11) 2-0
Jeff Driskel (12) 1-0

Nobody gives a damn about FL and their crappy QB's. I could only name one in the past 20 years.. Tebow and that's cause he's constantly in the news looking for a job.

Last edited:
We can't afford to go 3 and out on ten consecutive possessions like we did against Oregon . However I expect us to go nowhere as long as Worley is behind center. He is not a division 1 qb. Maybe peterman will get in and give us a spark to make it a game. Realistically we will stick with Worley he will throw for 90 yds and we get beat by 35.

This.

With Worley's wet-noodle arm skimming/1-hopping balls to receivers' feet, the only SEC games I see us having a chance at winning are Mizzou and Kentucky. I don't see us beating Vandy with Worley under center. As jarnol said, he is just not a D-1 QB. This Saturday @ Florida will not be a close game unless we see someone different taking snaps. Ditto for Georgia, South Carolina, Alabama, and Auburn.

Still liking the Vols' future, but we're a lame duck with Worley as our QB, especially when he can't throw OR run.

Florida is a good team. Tennessee is a good team also. This is college football. Go Vols! Beat Florida!!!

Nobody gives a damn about FL and their crappy QB's. I could only name one in the past 20 years.. Tebow and that's cause he's constantly in the news looking for a job.

Judging by your previous posts, I congratulate you on being able to count to 20.

If you don't give a damn, it makes perfect sense to read my post, take about an hour to comprehend it, then type out a response claiming you don't give a damn.

Florida has had two weeks to prepare and get over the last minute loss to Miami.

Tennessee is still struggling to find some identity, was completely outmatched against Oregon and is going on the road the following week to Gainesville.

This isn't going to end well for Tennessee and the streak will unfortunately continue.

I just hope the recruiting class can somewhat hold together until Feb. 2014

We have lost too many DTs. Obrien and Carr will not help much. We will be gashed in the trenches. Think our interior line was tired last week. Wait till this week

For UF-UT we have:

UF:
Bad overall Offense. Driskall is not consistent but run game should be better with Jones having a Bye to continue recovery from his illness.
Good Defense. They brickwalled Miami's Offense, which is lightyears better than Tennessee's, for 212 yards and 1-11 3rd Down. I can easily see them keeping UT under 200 total yards.

UT:
Bad overall Offense. Run game is baffling with a slow QB running the read-option. OL allowed Oregon's DL to get consistent pressure with a 4-man rush. QB can't make wide-open throws. WRs are young and very rough.
Bad overall Defense. No depth at DT anymore with loss of Couch/Saulsberry. No depth at LB, CB or S. Florida might have a bad Offense but this defense will get the ball to Jordan Reed plenty with holes the size of Texas in the middle of the field.

Prediction:
UF 27 UT 7

Another year, another loss. Nothing to see here.

For UF-UT we have:

UF:
Bad overall Offense. Driskall is not consistent but run game should be better with Jones having a Bye to continue recovery from his illness.
Good Defense. They brickwalled Miami's Offense, which is lightyears better than Tennessee's, for 212 yards and 1-11 3rd Down. I can easily see them keeping UT under 200 total yards.

UT:
Bad overall Offense. Run game is baffling with a slow QB running the read-option. OL allowed Oregon's DL to get consistent pressure with a 4-man rush. QB can't make wide-open throws. WRs are young and very rough.
Bad overall Defense. No depth at DT anymore with loss of Couch/Saulsberry. No depth at LB, CB or S. Florida might have a bad Offense but this defense will get the ball to Jordan Reed plenty with holes the size of Texas in the middle of the field.

Prediction:
UF 27 UT 7

Another year, another loss. Nothing to see here.

jordan reed plays for the Redskins but yes i agree with you

Judging by your previous posts, I congratulate you on being able to count to 20.

If you don't give a damn, it makes perfect sense to read my post, take about an hour to comprehend it, then type out a response claiming you don't give a damn.

I have to read it before I know what it is about.. then I have to tell you so you don't keep posting **** nobody cares about... I'm doing you a favor but you are just to stupid to realize it. However you are a FL fan so I don't expect much.

I have to read it before I know what it is about.. then I have to tell you so you don't keep posting **** nobody cares about... I'm doing you a favor but you are just to stupid to realize it. However you are a FL fan so I don't expect much.

It's a ten page thread genius, so obviously someone cares.

Thanks again for responding to something you claim not to care about.

Use the ignore feature of you don't care. It's clear you don't speak for the majority.

Muschamp said in his press conference today that Tennessee's offensive line would be the best we'll face all year.

Dominique Easley echoed that and said UT's O line was the best they saw last year and that they would be even better this year.

Our D line better come to play because it sounds like UT's O line is going to provide a challenge.

I wish I could see this best offensive line everyone speaks of. I see Tiny and thats about it.

I expect that even if UF is beating UT by 30 points, Muschamp will be blowing a gasket and yellling at anyone who looks in his direction....

VN Store

Back