Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
We won a damn football game and it's all out doom and gloom. Flush this turd, it's Florida week. Rather have a **** showing against AP than an SEC foe. And Bama is losing to tejas and can't score. I'll take it

Defense is good enough. Offense is somewhat unknown. Wright needs more carries/featured more imo.

Jave nailed it. ST will be the unit that costs us a close game imo.

I never understand why people on this board were laughing about how we were going to go into the Swamp and “kill” Florida after the Utah game. We haven’t won down there since 2003 and this team clearly has a lot of issues. Next week is going to be a dog fight and if this offense shows up again we lose by 20.

You'll have to actually find the 5 losses on the schedule.

We would have to lose to 3 out of 5 of TAMU, Florida, Mizzou, South Carolina, and Kentucky.

People can Eeyore all they want in here tonight, I don't think anyone truly thinks we will lose to 3 out of those 5 teams. All five of those teams have major problems.

8-4 remains the absolute floor IMO.

Well, I actually could see Tennessee losing three of those games if they play like tonight (and for stretches of the game against UVA)

Doesn’t seem out of the realm of possibility

Tonight we had a Joe Milton problem. They lost all faith in him to throw the ball in the middle of the field. I mean it was crazy. I don't think they threw it between the numbers in the middle of the field in the second half.

He's just got to be better. It's really that simple. And the WRs have to be way better. I'm not to worried about the latter. They aren't going to drop, what, 7 passes again this year. Pretty confident about that. But Milton can't continue to just be blatantly inaccurate when throwing anything but screen passes.

I'm not all that worried. At least in comparison with how ugly that was. Minus a few busts the defense looked fine. If you told me we had a major problem at 2-0, I would hope that problem was on offense. There is no guarantee that they fix Milton moving forward, but if anybody has earned the benefit of the doubt on it, it is this staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back