Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the whole conference sucks this year lol. We came out flat, it is what it is. We are still going to work some teams over and have a good year. Y'all remember when 30 points would have been a blessing? I do. Now it's a catastrophe.

WGWFFA next week.

Could be what happens when 2-3 teams suck up all the talent.

That's not true. If you'll remember we started slow most of last year. People kept saying we started fast but we never did. I think people were mislead by big opening drives/opening splash plays but overall we were slow in the 1Q and often 1st half of games.
We only started slow in the UF, Pitt and Scar game. You could probably throw mizzou in there too. It was definitely not most of the season. We hit the over on 1st quarter spread and over/under almost every week

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
Milton doesn't have to beat Florida with his arm, when our running backs can beat them with their legs.

We have an ELITE rushing attack and NOBODY is talking about it BECAUSE of Joe Milton. WE aren't even talking about it.

Joe Milton won't have to beat a team with his arm until someone actually respects our run game. Jaylen Wright is averaging 9.4 YPC after 2 games. Jabari Small is averaging 6.2 YPC. Milton and Sampson have 3 rushing TDs a piece.

Intermediate wasn't working today, and we went pure vanilla the rest of ths game. WR screens in the flat and running the ball. That's all we did, repeatedly. Over and over again. It's looked like total, boring, panic-inducing pile of dookie. I'm not yet convinced it's because we can't execute downfield. The only thing I'm genuinely concerned about it drops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back