Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, my comment could be said about 90% of all QBs, 😂. I don't hate Levis, is think he's a weirdo and a lot of that is probably attention seeking behavior. He may be good, he may not. Doesn't really matter to me. I just thought Hooker was a better pick and the titans muffed it. . .
I mean, never was a fan of the levis pick and agree he’s a weirdo, but if he can play consistent like today… I’ll eat mayo everyday

Reactions: Brillovol
At this rate, we're going to be using Super Bowl trophies for doorstops.

THE Tennessee Volunteers:

BACK to BACK to BACK 2023 Super Bowl Champions

MJordan_ThreePeat.jpg

I've always thought that was crazy. Some of the best college players can't do the pros and some of the most questionable players turn into stars.
Idk I feel like these guys are exceptions to that rule.

Still haven't seen Will Levis deal with a lot of pressure. He almost threw a costly pick at one point. He's not out of the woods yet! He definitely looked confident out there.

Idk I feel like these guys are exceptions to that rule.

Still haven't seen Will Levis deal with a lot of pressure. He almost threw a costly pick at one point. He's not out of the woods yet! He definitely looked confident out there.
It was the Falcons🤨 let's see what he does when T.J. Watt is chasing him around Thursday....

Reactions: beneVOLence
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back