Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theatrics? There wasn’t any doubt on the game’s outcome. Him probably asserting himself as top dog in the league.
Anyone else gets flagged. Fact. Now someone (including cheating Nickie himself) can pretend that his sideline "genius" :rolleyes: is the reason he gets all the calls. It never ends.

The SEC Office is ruining football.

And I’ll be the most annoying since half y’all want to sh*t on the state pro team
You live in Texas?

boblovesket-bobby.gif

I love Josh Dobbs, but honestly, he is not a very good starting QB, in the NFL. Great backup, imo, just not a guy you want running the show for the whole season.
he's playing on a bad team. this was the first loss that falls on him. Those two interceptions were bad, inexcusable throws, and both gave Ravens great field position, and led to touchdowns.

he's playing on a bad team. this was the first loss that falls on him. Those two interceptions were bad, inexcusable throws, and both gave Ravens great field position, and led to touchdowns.
It was the Ravens..they made Jared Goff look like crap last Sunday...

It was just refreshing to see the titans throw a deep ball and just let it rip. After seeing infinity sacks with malik, and Tannehill not having the arm strength to just let em rip, it was fun to see. Let us have fun in the moment
To be fair, my comment could be said about 90% of all QBs, 😂. I don't hate Levis, is think he's a weirdo and a lot of that is probably attention seeking behavior. He may be good, he may not. Doesn't really matter to me. I just thought Hooker was a better pick and the titans muffed it. . .

Reactions: mrMet and knoxvol52
Love the feeling from a run like that. Maybe you should let that other one ride, since you're on fire.
Yeah it’s a wild feeling. Never had this type of run, but also never over leveraged myself like this either. Ran my account down big time but just had a gut feeling on most the plays. I only missed one 3 leg TD parlay that I was actually most confident in lol ironic

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
Yeah it’s a wild feeling. Never had this type of run, but also never over leveraged myself like this either. Ran my account down big time but just had a gut feeling on most the plays. I only missed one 3 leg TD parlay that I was actually most confident in lol ironic
My biggest hits are usually ones I didn't have much confidence in. FU Oklahoma! 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back