Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol...don't care for Brady either but got to give the guy his props...what's Belichick doing without him in New England these days...
I agree. Tom Brady appeared in 10 of the 57 Super Bowls played so far in NFL history. He won 7 of them, which is more Super Bowl wins than any NFL franchise has won in its history. It’s a little silly to try to minimize his accomplishments.

Reactions: beneVOLence
That idiot is confused. There is no
Super Bowl in the sport of basketball.
What is hilarious is that if you say it was so and so's Super Bowl you know you have already taken that L and are trying to make excuses about it. They need to stfu and take their lumps. It makes them look incredibly stupid. When it's UK and SC football fans, the stupidity of the respective fanbases is staggering. You would think that MSU fans might know a little about basketball, but there are moron fans for every team.

Cash out. I’m up $500 this weekend. Hit some nice ones but look at it this way on the parlay you have. Would you bet $90 to win $155 total? No most likely not. Take the $90 and enjoy the win. Here was a fun one I had today.View attachment 591541
I did indeed cash it out and immediately lost the 10 bucks on the new bet with Palmer going down. Big weekend tho!

When they started talking pregame about how loose the Bears looked and how tight the Chargers looked it sealed the deal, I knew the Bears would get crushed. Sorry @butchna

Reactions: butchna
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back