Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
He screams at them the entire game. I have no idea what that lunatic was talking about.
"I'll order Sankey to fire you tomorrow!" "GFO, you POS." Etc.

No-call. Anyone else gets flagged for that. It's happened to Heup, as you know, for much milder.

Last edited:
Thousands will jump on the Mayo train after today....
They're about to find themselves feeling just like Kentucky fans for 3 years. . . Fall Camp "Levis is making all the throws". . . preseason "oh man, Levis is good!". . . week 1 "Levis had a good game, needs to clean up a couple things, but he's one of the best in the league!" Week 3 "*%&#! What was that crap? Levis is garbage!". . . week 5 "Levis is great again!". . . week 7 "holy sh*t! Another red zone turnover?! What was Levis thinking?". . . etc, etc, etc.

They're about to find themselves feeling just like Kentucky fans for 3 years. . . Fall Camp "Levis is making all the throws". . . preseason "oh man, Levis is good!". . . week 1 "Levis had a good game, needs to clean up a couple things, but he's one of the best in the league!" Week 3 "*%&#! What was that crap? Levis is garbage!". . . week 5 "Levis is great again!". . . week 7 "holy sh*t! Another red zone turnover?! What was Levis thinking?". . . etc, etc, etc.
It was just refreshing to see the titans throw a deep ball and just let it rip. After seeing infinity sacks with malik, and Tannehill not having the arm strength to just let em rip, it was fun to see. Let us have fun in the moment

Eeh I was watching Cowboys destroy Rams today...I'm not into the Mayo phenomenon....

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back