Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. Tom Brady appeared in 10 of the 57 Super Bowls played so far in NFL history. He won 7 of them, which is more Super Bowl wins than any NFL franchise has won in its history. It’s a little silly to try to minimize his accomplishments.
What's silly is to take oneself so serious.

Last edited:
I agree. Tom Brady appeared in 10 of the 57 Super Bowls played so far in NFL history. He won 7 of them, which is more Super Bowl wins than any NFL franchise has won in its history. It’s a little silly to try to minimize his accomplishments.
What’s even sillier is to say Brady win those SBs and completely fail to give credit to the rest of the team. Tom won nothing without a team around him and a great coaching staff.

2. Still believe we see the 🍊 helmet this week ?
3. I know a long way to go but as of today does it seem like Gator or Citrus most likely
(Read where Outback likes Lsu , Citrus wants Vols or Rebels & Vols prefer not to come back to Nashville again.)
4. Heard AP on the Nation say a lot of next year’s expectations depend on who all uses extra year on the OL/ DL. Any news you have there other than Mays is likely done?
5. Give me one offensive / one defensive player you’d like to see on Saturday if Vols take care of business.
2. YES
3. 9-3 and I think it’s Orlando imo
4. Several DL trending back. OL too much up in air imo
5. Seldon/caleb herring
-AP

What is hilarious is that if you say it was so and so's Super Bowl you know you have already taken that L and are trying to make excuses about it. They need to stfu and take their lumps. It makes them look incredibly stupid. When it's UK and SC football fans, the stupidity of the respective fanbases is staggering. You would think that MSU fans might know a little about basketball, but there are moron fans for every team.
What’s so stupid, Rattler said it before our game with them and then a pissed off Kentucky fan. It meant more when Rattler said it first. Pure bronze at this point.

Like others have mentioned, I haven't found any place to see the game officials before the game. The networks used to display a graphic and announce "the officials for today's game" before or shortly after kickoff, but I haven't noticed that happening any more. Am I just missing hearing that?

After each game, you can find them at utsports: "Football" > "Media Center" > "Final Book".

Last edited:
What’s so stupid, Rattler said it before our game with them and then a pissed off Kentucky fan. It meant more when Rattler said it first. Pure bronze at this point.
Rattler actually said it after the game, trying to flex after having his ass handed to him.

2. Still believe we see the 🍊 helmet this week ?
3. I know a long way to go but as of today does it seem like Gator or Citrus most likely
(Read where Outback likes Lsu , Citrus wants Vols or Rebels & Vols prefer not to come back to Nashville again.)
4. Heard AP on the Nation say a lot of next year’s expectations depend on who all uses extra year on the OL/ DL. Any news you have there other than Mays is likely done?
5. Give me one offensive / one defensive player you’d like to see on Saturday if Vols take care of business.

-AP
I would LOVE to see us wear a Summit Blue jersey with orange helmet and pants, Ik that wont happen but it would look cool imo, especially this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back