Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

As someone from Kentucky, first there are some good people there, not many, but there's a few 🤣. The sports fans, they're either strung out on meth, or too much coal dust on the brain. There's zero logic in anything they say, ever, about sports.

2. Still believe we see the 🍊 helmet this week ?
3. I know a long way to go but as of today does it seem like Gator or Citrus most likely
(Read where Outback likes Lsu , Citrus wants Vols or Rebels & Vols prefer not to come back to Nashville again.)
4. Heard AP on the Nation say a lot of next year’s expectations depend on who all uses extra year on the OL/ DL. Any news you have there other than Mays is likely done?
5. Give me one offensive / one defensive player you’d like to see on Saturday if Vols take care of business.

-AP
No orange helmet!!!

Yuck.

2. Still believe we see the 🍊 helmet this week ?
3. I know a long way to go but as of today does it seem like Gator or Citrus most likely
(Read where Outback likes Lsu , Citrus wants Vols or Rebels & Vols prefer not to come back to Nashville again.)
4. Heard AP on the Nation say a lot of next year’s expectations depend on who all uses extra year on the OL/ DL. Any news you have there other than Mays is likely done?
5. Give me one offensive / one defensive player you’d like to see on Saturday if Vols take care of business.

-AP
Didn't know Coop already decided he was coming back.

I've been wondering all year what the firing of Harbaugh's assistant offensive coordinator over university computer use was about, how and why the substance of that was suppressed, how Harbaugh got a pass on it without explanation, and why the media immediately "forgot" it like it had never happened.

Look at this! From a Michigan blog.

Remember when I told y’all about all the health problems with family and friends but it wasn’t me this time? Well, fell today and shattered my wrist. Appreciate prayers. Lot of pain and will need surgery.
I wish you every blessing and a speedy and full recovery, SAS! So sorry to hear of this! My best to your whole family, too.

Last edited:
I've been wondering all year what the firing of Harbaugh's assistant offensive coordinator over university computer use was about, how and why the substance of that was suppressed, how Harbaugh got a pass on it without explanation, and why the media immediately "forgot" it like it had never happened.

Look at this! From a Michigan blog.

To continue...

This is even wilder, but a subject of speculation for quite a while on account of the way Harbaugh, the AD, and top UM administrators suppressed all information all year.

From a Wisconsin board:

Last edited:
Of course, the SEC Office officiating scandal is much bigger than everything happening at Michigan combined, since the SEC case centers on a conference office rigging conference championship pairings and playoff teams, thus manipulating the CFP championship.

And the preponderance of the evidence could be easily collected simply by thorough analyses of calls and no-calls. Even better if teams' weekly officiating reviews submitted to Birmingham were ordered to be released.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back