Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we take a moment to actually appreciate Heupel. He's actually done a phenomenal job. He out-coached Saban handedly last year and the first half of the game this year until the refs stepped in and changed that game.

He has shown he is not a one-way to win coach. He has very much adapted based on what he faces each week and the players he has to work with. This looks like a completely different team from last year and we are still winning games. He has had to adapt to Milton as QB and still making it happen. He's really done a great job so far.

Could you just "accidentally" kick the ball like the Birmingham ref in our Florida game? Or re-spot it back a yard like the Birmingham ref did Milton's run in our Bama game?
The SEC office is like Internal Affairs. "We've conducted a thorough investigation of ourselves and found no evidence of wrongdoing".

I've been wondering all year what the firing of Harbaugh's assistant offensive coordinator over university computer use was about, how and why the substance of that was suppressed, how Harbaugh got a pass on it without explanation, and why the media immediately "forgot" it like it had never happened.

Look at this! From a Michigan blog.

Ok now I know why the fbi was involved.

I don't think that every call against us is done purposefully. I do think there is widespread incompetence in officiating.

The difference is that they are choosing to not call the things that would give us an advantage -- DPI/defensive holding, and offensive holding.

DPI is purposefully subjective. Everyone knows holding when they see it, and we've seen a lot of it.
I do think the "no-calls" are aimed at us...and that is on purpose..imo.

Football related only. Just doesn’t want to put in the max effort. Hopefully he will
If he doesn't fulfill his duty-obligation to giva💩 for his team and the school that is dumping hundreds of thousands of dollars into his education...then dump his sorry *$$ for somebody who does....let him go get a free education from somewhere that doesn't care about football.

Of course this is all speculation, so I will add the obligatory...allegedly...I hope it is not true and is just a few people mouthing off, but the preponderance of anecdotes we get about him that say this sure do seem to line up with the fact of his complete dearth of adding anything to the team so far...except taking up space on the sideline..

His motto seems to he the opposite of the rest of the team...."I ain't doin 💩 for Tennessee today"

Last edited:
Yeah. Thay one really bothered me. Zero mention by the announcers as well.

I rewound it and played several times to the friends I was watching the game with. Was blatant!
The whore announcers are in on the screw job...Rodgers also made a lot of pure 🦬💩 excuses for the no-calls the times where they didn't just outright ignore it...or endlessly praise "The Big Blue Wall" for shutting down our pass rush while continously showing replays where multiple guys are getting egregiously held..🥴

Yuck. Only Liberty and B'ham bowl are worse. Rather play in Vegas Bowl, like FL last year.

He’s posting bowl projections that we’re posted before our win. He knew that but chose to ignore it.

Latest projections have us in the Gator Bowl against Miami or UNC depending where you look

He played a really good game and made a couple of really smart plays last night. Basically none of the problems last night were on him. If people are going to dog him, they need to give credit where it's due.
I don't think I have said so...so I will now since you just
made me feel bad for not publicly acknowledging it...I thought Joe just played the best game I have ever seen him play.

He won’t go 1st round, but if Joe continues to make incremental improvements from week to week these last 4 games and plays as well as he did last night, I think we’ll end up 9-3 and Joe will get drafted higher than we think. You know he is going to crush the combine with how freakishly athletic he is.

And if you look at Anthony Richardson’s stats from last year and compare them to Milton’s this year, Milton is on pace to exceed Richardson in nearly every statistical category.
Joe actually seems to be improving finally.

I mean, to be fair, Ole Miss is just as bad at penalties per game.

OM - 7.25 penalties per game. Tied for 113th in the country.

UT - 8.12 penalties per game. 124th in the country.

That said, I don’t really buy into the conspiracy here about them hating us. I just think it comes down to tired teams make more mistakes.
The OL mauling our defenseive front, and DH and DPI no-calls are the conspiracy.

Not calling offensive holding, defensive holding or DPI on our opponents is clearly indicative of some instruction to officials from their leadership or league leadership.

This is beyond coincidental at this point.

Before the Bama and UK games we could point to trends or scratch our heads about why the refs aren't calling penalties as consistently as they did last year.

These last two games are proof that they are choosing to not throw the flag, even when the penalties are occurring right in front of their face.

We are not getting the same calls we did in 2022. The games are being decidedly officiated differently.
And THAT is the proof...it is monumental at this point.

The whore announcers are in on the screw job...Rodgers also made a lot of pure 🦬💩 excuses for the no-calls the times where they didn't just outright ignore it...or endlessly praise "The Big Blue Wall" for shutting down our pass rush while continously showing replays where multiple guys are getting egregiously held..🥴
Rodgers wasnt the announcer..It was Jesse Palmer....

A strong Tennessee messes up their strategy, their hierarchy. Skanks and crew are doing everything to try and keep the Vols down. It's gone from giving GA and AL the advantage to trying hurt the Vols against even non-sec opponents.
People can not acknowledge this because they don't want to break the illusion of fair competition...it would break their hearts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back