Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been wondering all year what the firing of Harbaugh's assistant offensive coordinator over university computer use was about, how and why the substance of that was suppressed, how Harbaugh got a pass on it without explanation, and why the media immediately "forgot" it like it had never happened.

Look at this! From a Michigan blog.

Guess the story never dropped.

Will Levis is obviously a stud. How many rookie QB’s toss 4 touchdown passes in their NFL debut? For a team who threw 2 passing touchdowns in the prior 6 games combined much less. That begs the question… just how pathetic is Kentucky and Mark Stoops that they managed to lose so many games with him? 😂😂

I’m honestly more concerned about the Missouri game than the UGA game..We will upset the Dawgs in Neyland..I hope they keep winning until they play us..Would love to be their only loss.
🎉🙌🏈🍊
Except that we need them to lose another game so that we have a chance to get to the SECCG and then the playoffs.

Will Levis is obviously a stud. How many rookie QB’s toss 4 touchdown passes in their NFL debut? For a team who threw 2 passing touchdowns in the prior 6 games combined much less. That begs the question… just how pathetic is Kentucky and Mark Stoops that they managed to lose so many games with him? 😂😂
I make fun but Levis will be pretty good in this offense....pro style QB under the center..play action pass offense... actually perfect QB for Vrabelchick ..

A good friend of mine teaches at his high school. He told me 2 years ago he was extremely overrated. Lazy with no work effort. Barring some extreme change with him he will never contribute
We don’t seem to be very good at scouting our potential offensive lineman….a whole bunch of misses right now.

I've been wondering all year what the firing of Harbaugh's assistant offensive coordinator over university computer use was about, how and why the substance of that was suppressed, how Harbaugh got a pass on it without explanation, and why the media immediately "forgot" it like it had never happened.

Look at this! From a Michigan blog.

Did the story ever drop?

Reactions: Glitch
We beat his Big Blue arse for 3 years, there’s nothing to hate about the guy. He’s just a weird tool.

What NFL team do you root for?
The "We play real football" comment is what really pissed off the fanbase...plus closely watching his overrated butt suck so bad last year was good cause for Tennessee fans to not want him on their team.

Yeah if bad angles are the issue and always will be with only a few officials trying to watch 22 players at full speed...then obviously need more officials. But then folks would be upset at "refs taking over games" because yes there'd be an increase in penalties.
There would be a decrease in ACTUAL egregious OL holding and DPI and DH penalties being perpetrated on the field against us if they were ACTUALLY being called...I don't care how many penalties are called on those cheating bast****s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back