Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when I told y’all about all the health problems with family and friends but it wasn’t me this time? Well, fell today and shattered my wrist. Appreciate prayers. Lot of pain and will need surgery.
Oh no. So sorry to hear this. You have all the good vibes and of course, prayers as well. Hope you have a full and speedy recovery.

Oh my. Cockgate just got way bigger.
No confirmation of this -- or the alternatively rumored kiddie pron and/or gamblings accounts -- as of now. No official explanation OTOH of why the FBI is supposedly involved, either. Changing grades was also proposed by some at the time as a possible aim of the computer use, but that wouldn't seem to attract the FBI.

It remains extremely weird that Michigan dismissed Harbaugh's asst OC at the drop of a hat for some "misuse" of university computers early this year, yet there has been zero media curiosity as to why.

Reminds very much of the nude locker room photos posted by Pedo State players getting sudden radio silence. It was rumored there that Pedo State and a local judge somehow twisted those dick pics or whatever into some account where the players were somehow made out to be victims. B1G mainstays.

Last edited:
Found it. GOLD.

I had no idea Nature Boy was at the game.

giphy.gif

This is what concerns me for next year. We have Nico with no experience, talented freshman in Merk, Gaston whom I think is a solid walk-on. We are very inexperienced there should an injury occur.

Depends on what sort of experience staff likes, but I could see them putting Navy on scholarship. He's a RS-Junior and will be entering his 3rd year here next year. Will know the offense as well as anyone. But they could pickup someone from the portal, just going to be hard to get a really good talent with Nico being the clear QB1 I think.

I'm more worried about the OL, although seeing the way this year's squad has played with 2 transfers has be a little less worried.

Crawford, Ollie, and Campbell are the only 2 OL that have started who have no more eligibility left.

Cooper, Spraggins, Mincey, Dayne all have one more year available if they want to return (Cooper and Spraggins I'd think have the best shot of getting drafted in the upcoming draft).

So will be interesting to see who comes back and who steps up.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
I think we're definitely getting officiating bias against us this season...I am more curious of why though. It could be SEC hate straight up, could be the zebras hate towards tempo, but it could also be the "unofficial" punishment from the SEC for the Pruitt situation. I think the league was not happy about how much information we handed out freely to the NCAA when sticking it to Pruitt. One reason I believe this to be the case is how collectively the coaches, players, and AD are dodging and staying pretty silent about officiating in general.

So I almost get the vibe that the SEC has given some sort of reply that says "this is what you're going to endure." I think after that Ole Miss game in year 1 they (SEC/officials) backed off last year because they didn't want to appear to be screwing one of the best teams in conference. But this year I think at this point it seems pretty hard to dispute something fishy is going on well above simple incompetency in officiating cause if that was truly the case we wouldn't keep seeing the same familiar faces in stripes for our games.
wow I hadn't thought of that but it's not a bad theory

Why is this imbecile Kensucky fan going out of his way to construe any success Levis has to be a huge (dishonest) slight to UT football?

I know Lube U fans tend to be mental defectives, but it looks like something the Titans would really not appreciate.
I just now realized where Lube U comes from. That is freaking hilarious. Carry on.

Depends on what sort of experience staff likes, but I could see them putting Navy on scholarship. He's a RS-Junior and will be entering his 3rd year here next year. Will know the offense as well as anyone. But they could pickup someone from the portal, just going to be hard to get a really good talent with Nico being the clear QB1 I think.

I'm more worried about the OL, although seeing the way this year's squad has played with 2 transfers has be a little less worried.

Crawford, Ollie, and Campbell are the only 2 OL that have started who have no more eligibility left.

Cooper, Spraggins, Mincey, Dayne all have one more year available if they want to return (Cooper and Spraggins I'd think have the best shot of getting drafted in the upcoming draft).

So will be interesting to see who comes back and who steps up.
I thought they said earlier in the season that Campbell was granted another year of eligibility?

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Found it. GOLD.

I wonder why UT players would be smug when playing Kentucky. Could it be because we have beaten them 36 of the 40 times we've played them (90% winning percentage) over the last 40 years dating back to 1984? By comparison, we're 34 out of 40 against Vanderbilt (85% winning percentage) over the same time period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back