Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see your point but the throwbacks were a huge hit for Titans fans. Arguably some of the best uniforms in football.

Wish the titans would make that the color scheme and add navy to it
I don't have an opinion about that. Do as you like, Met-ster. 😂 I support your take unless some other Titans fans dispute it, in which case I am a neutral party. The veritable Switzerland of posters. 😂

Barnes is going to have an interesting season finding minutes for all the guards he'll have. I expect we'll see lots more small ball this year.

Freddie, Gainey, Knecht, ZZ, Mashack, Santi, JJJ, DJ

Carr I think for sure is a RS candidate this season. We only have 4 Forwards on scholarship so Cade might actually see minutes just because of the lack of depth and if Awaka/Aidoo get in foul trouble.
What you think Barnes does with Estrella?...something is amuck with D.J. Jefferson....

As someone from Kentucky, first there are some good people there, not many, but there's a few 🤣. The sports fans, they're either strung out on meth, or too much coal dust on the brain. There's zero logic in anything they say, ever, about sports.
You know it..lol..I have zero respect for the "I'm a Kentucky fan in BB, buy a Alabama fan in football" losers...there are a few good ones with sense...but not many at all.

Will Levis is obviously a stud. How many rookie QB’s toss 4 touchdown passes in their NFL debut? For a team who threw 2 passing touchdowns in the prior 6 games combined much less. That begs the question… just how pathetic is Kentucky and Mark Stoops that they managed to lose so many games with him? 😂😂
The last throw to Westbrook-Ikihine was an unreal throw to see live at Nissan. Off of his back foot, would guess 55 yards in the air. I didn't like the pick at the time but that game was pretty special. I am still not sure if it was a situation where everything just happened to work out or if it's the beginning of a great career. Should be interesting to watch.

Right I heard that this morning listening to the podcast and thought why not share that after the game or something. Makes more sense why he has been off throwing the ball or running less early in the season.
Well, certainly it would not have been something a sane staff would advertise at the time, if it were true, for reasons too obvious to need comment.

That dude has the most punchable overall anesthetics I've ever seen...the feelings he stirs up in me whenever I see his goofy looking ginger face alongside hearing his whiny loser voice is something akin to what I think a bull elk feels when he sees a little gimpy 4 pointer trying to move in on his harem while his back is turned...
I couldn't get past the first second. 😂

Easy schedule is making them look better. They don’t stop the run well. I think we beat them more than we beat Kentucky by.
Their pass game is much better though. With this secondary and scheme that worries me. Their QB while isn't Micheal Vick, he's probably the best scrambler we've faced thus far. If the officials continue their trend of allowing the online to hold and we can't get pressure, it could be a long day. Last year we could play that bend but don't break because all.we had to do was stop them 1-2 times because we could outscore them. I hope this doesn't turn into another 2022 SC game.

What you think Barnes does with Estrella?...something is amuck with D.J. Jefferson....

DJ is at that point where they say "you're doing everything you should be doing on the court to play, but if you're not doing things the right way off the court you won't play" won't be the first time we've lost a good player because they weren't mature enough to put the culture and team ahead of personal things.

I don't know WHAT DJ did exactly, but I am positive it's an off the court thing.

JP will see lots of minutes when Aidoo/Awaka come off the court we won't have the luxury of playing just 1 big much in SEC play none of our guards are 6'8" with great length like Julian was so we will still need to rely on two forwards at times.

If they granted a medical redshirt, I think is the story. He is a grad transfer now iirc.
Yea looks like that’s the case. Has a medical redshirt available otherwise out of eligibility

I wonder about Hadden. Ik people have said he can’t comeback. Obviously too late in the season to use a medical redshirt. But he only got to play 3 seasons because of Covid. Also On the depth chart from the start of the year he wasn’t listed as a super senior

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back