Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
They may not look so bad, if you take the checkerboard off the sleeves. Get a blue helmet to go with it...wouldn't bother me if they wore them every once in awhile in remembrance of Pat and Alzheimer awareness.

I'd have to see them on the field, though...to really make an opinion.
Agree with that.

Actually knew Pat. So love the reasoning. Just hate effing with the orange and white. I know. I know. Old ******* fu**er and all.

Gonna get my say in before you all start with the old jokes.

🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕!!!!!!!

They may not look so bad, if you take the checkerboard off the sleeves. Get a blue helmet to go with it...wouldn't bother me if they wore them every once in awhile in remembrance of Pat and Alzheimer awareness.

I'd have to see them on the field, though...to really make an opinion.
⚪🟠⚪️ for homecoming

(The light blue is not too bad and I agree with getting blue helmets and lose the checkerboards. Maybe try them at an early, non conference game next season or wear them to Mizzu this year. )

On3
@On3sports
·
8m
Dabo Swinney was asked by a fan during his coaches show why Clemson's paying him a huge salary ‘just to go 4-4’. His response:

“You're part of the problem. If you wanna apply for the job, go for it. And good luck to you"
(via @chapelfowler)

View attachment 591705

Joel Osteen has lost control of the Clemson Tigers.

1698715827232.gif

On3
@On3sports
·
8m
Dabo Swinney was asked by a fan during his coaches show why Clemson's paying him a huge salary ‘just to go 4-4’. His response:

“You're part of the problem. If you wanna apply for the job, go for it. And good luck to you"
(via @chapelfowler)

View attachment 591705

“To answer your question, Tyler, I started as the lowest-paid coach in this business,” Swinney said. “I worked my ass off (to get here) ... I’m not gonna let this smart-ass kid get on the phone and tell me how to do my job.”

1698715943524.gif

Agree with that.

Actually knew Pat. So love the reasoning. Just hate effing with the orange and white. I know. I know. Old ******* fu**er and all.

Gonna get my say in before you all start with the old jokes.

🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕!!!!!!!
While I absolutely love the dark modes, and not against alts every now and again...I agree, our traditionals are still the GOATs, so no reason to stray too far, too often.

⚪🟠⚪️ for homecoming

(The light blue is not too bad and I agree with getting blue helmets and lose the checkerboards. Maybe try them at an early, non conference game next season or wear them to Mizzu this year. )
Traditionals during all conference games, unless it's dark mode time, imo. Alts for non-conference; but, I do agree, traditional for Homecoming.

On3
@On3sports
·
8m

(via @chapelfowler)

View attachment 591705
Clemson better ask for a refund for that failed Dale Carnegie course for Brother Dabo.🤣

Of course the smug pr*ck takes a shot at Tennessee lol.

“We lost to Tennessee last year, they won 11 games for the first time in like 20 years.”

Actually, you got your a** kicked by Tennessee, Dabo.
He's sees what happening, we're taking our spot back. Nothing he can do about it either.

I doubt any prosecutor would indict. All you need is reasonable doubt in 1 of 12. The reddit post above is enough for that. "I was just trying to impede his forward progress so he couldn't move the puck."

The defense attny looks earnestly at the jury.

"Women and men of the jury..." Gestures toward the defendant. "Every one of these men know when they skate onto that court that it's a dangerous, physical, game of skill and grit. They take that chance when they skate out there."

"Do any of you have kids? Imagine one innocent tackle that goes wrong... They toss a bat after a homerun... They spike a volleyball... Would you want your son or daughter sitting in that chair? Would you want their life in the hands of strangers because they all chose to play a dangerous sport?

As sad as this situation is, don't make it sadder. One mother has lost a son. Don't take another's..."
Prosecutor. Ladies and gentlemen of the jury. In hockey you are taught from the youngest of ages that you are responsible for your equipment and especially the blades you wear on your feet. The man accused is not your average player. His aggression has consistently worsened and his behavior has even led to direct threats towards officials. I cannot speak to his intent, but I can say he flagrantly has been endangering opponents since he’s been in the league and this time he took it way too far. If a drunk driver is remorseful for killing an innocent victim with their vehicle, should we let them walk? Then how could we allow a repeat offender to hide behind sports to carry out fatal neglect or worse yet intent!

Prosecutor. Ladies and gentlemen of the jury. In hockey you are taught from the youngest of ages that you are responsible for your equipment and especially the blades you wear on your feet. The man accused is not your average player. His aggression has consistently worsened and his behavior has even led to direct threats towards officials. I cannot speak to his intent, but I can say he flagrantly has been endangering opponents since he’s been in the league and this time he took it way too far. If a drunk driver is remorseful for killing an innocent victim with their vehicle, should we let them walk? Then how could we allow a repeat offender to hide behind sports to carry out fatal neglect or worse yet intent!
That wouldnt hold water.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back