Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 591592
Really shouldve been a higher priority.

Only knock on this staff I have thus far is recruiting. Solid recruiters, could be outstanding.
Name a mercenary OL coach who could show up and immediately start landing 5 stars, and I’ll knock down that logic like bowling pins. Sam Pittman, If Arkansas makes a change? WILL FRIEND landed top big uglies at UGA, same for Stacy Searels. Then Pittman held serve and landed a couple more with the Kirby Smart hire. He leaves for Arkansas , and Tom Luke then Searels (again) never missed a beat. It’s the status of the PROGRAM, not the individual coach. More likely you get a name that has to build new relationships with recruits and their coaches as well as current players. THEN they have to LEARN how to coach and teach Heupel’s system. We’re set up to have the best OL class since Wanya Morris and Darnelll Wright (courtesy of McDonald’s bags) and seemingly way better looking at the whole class. Then we’ll see the threads and posts from the same suspects over what an idiotic decision it was. See Jon Jancek for Bob Shoop. 😴

Last edited:
Name a mercenary OL coach who could show up and immediately start landing 5 stars, and I’ll knock down that logic like bowling pins. Sam Pittman, If Arkansas makes a change? WILL FRIEND landed top big uglies at UGA, same for Stacy Searels. Then Pittman held serve and landed a couple more with the Kirby Smart hire. He leaves for Arkansas , and Tom Luke then Searels (again) never missed a beat. It’s the status of the PROGRAM, not the individual coach. More likely you get a name that has to build new relationships with recruits and their coaches as well as current players. THEN they have to LEARN how to coach and teach Heupel’s system. We’re set up to have the best OL class since Wanya Morris and Darnelll Wright (courtesy of McDonald’s bags) and seemingly way better looking at the whole class. Then we’ll see the threads and posts from the same suspects over what an idiotic decision it was. See Jon Jancek for Bob Shoop. 😴
Hes an excellent OL coach. Recruiter?

Campbell was a home run. Precedent to that, missed on some, er a lot of our top targets.

Couldnt be happier with production.

Reactions: beneVOLence
That would be the weakest manslaughter charge to ever be brought in the history of dumb prosecutions.

As an attorney practicing criminal defense, I would be absolutely shocked if he got charged and would bet my house he wouldn't get convicted at trial.

Also consent makes this unlike something that happens on the street. In sports you consent to the dangers of the game. Outside of sports you do not. If I punch some and kill them in the street, it's manslaughter. If I do it during a boxing match, it's not.
Have you ever watched hockey? Not trying to disrespect you or your superior knowledge of law, but I wonder.

oh-god-thats-terrible-butters-stotch.gif

On3
@On3sports
·
8m
Dabo Swinney was asked by a fan during his coaches show why Clemson's paying him a huge salary ‘just to go 4-4’. His response:

“You're part of the problem. If you wanna apply for the job, go for it. And good luck to you"
(via @chapelfowler)

View attachment 591705
The wheels on the bus are falling off... falling off... falling off. The wheels on the bus are falling off...all through the town!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back