Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you ever watched hockey? Not trying to disrespect you or your superior knowledge of law, but I wonder.
The last Ice Bears game that i watched….. had choreographed fights… there was once or twice during the game where play stopped and two guys would skate in front of each other until they threw their gloves off and started going at it.

Sutton has gotten super lucky covering Adams a few times tonight. Garoppolo can't seem to hit Adams no matter how wide open he is.

Sutton has had some decent coverage too.

That would be the weakest manslaughter charge to ever be brought in the history of dumb prosecutions.

As an attorney practicing criminal defense, I would be absolutely shocked if he got charged and would bet my house he wouldn't get convicted at trial.

Also consent makes this unlike something that happens on the street. In sports you consent to the dangers of the game. Outside of sports you do not. If I punch some and kill them in the street, it's manslaughter. If I do it during a boxing match, it's not.
A boxing match is inherently different. The intent of the contest is to strike and do damage to the other participant.

In a baseball game you can’t hit someone with your bat and claim “consent” to the dangers of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back