Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't understand. Where I live Halloween isn't like other places. We get hordes. The entire freaking city comes to our house because of the neigbhorhood. I've tried to explain this to people but until they see it for themselves they don't get it. We will get 1000s.
I live a little further out from the city with houses further spaced out. Haven't seen a 'trick or treater' in 6 years.

You don't understand. Where I live Halloween isn't like other places. We get hordes. The entire freaking city comes to our house because of the neigbhorhood. I've tried to explain this to people but until they see it for themselves they don't get it. We will get 1000s.
Hire Samuel L Jackson to come hang out on your front porch for a few hours once a year. After a few year those little heathens will learn.
Samuel L Jackson GIFs | Tenor

Hire Samuel L Jackson to come hang out on your front porch for a few hours once a year. After a few year those little heathens will learn.
Samuel L Jackson GIFs | Tenor

LOL. I don't mind a little but it's gotten a bit out of hand over the years. At some point our neighborhood became the place to go for the entire county. I think the neighborhood needs to charge an entrance fee because you literally won't be able to get to my house within the hour. Last year, they parked in our lot and got beligerent when told it was private property.

Reactions: knoxvol52
I committed to my position of the evidence being inconclusive.

That's not equivocation.
This is not an inconclusive statement -

It does not look like an intentional kick to me.

You are very clear on “what it looks like” - to you.

What follows is you equivocating, with “maybe’s” and “idk’s” and the like.

I used to live in a neighborhood like that. Damn neighbors made a theme park of their houses and the entire street; and the hordes swarmed. I had happily forgotten about it. Thanks for the gratitude moment.

I used to live in a neighborhood like that. Damn neighbors made a theme park of their houses and the entire street; and the hordes swarmed. I had happily forgotten about that.

It's crazy and it can be a blast at times but when you're trying to cook dinner and care for someone who is ill it becomes a pain.

lol, yes. When you lose multiple super bowls in a year, the fans start to turn on you. Them vs Clemson losing each week has been entertaining.
The two of those teams battling to hopefully maybe go bowling in the final game of the season will be an epic slugfest.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back