Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Milton's buddy. Dude has his back. Literally.
Ive Got Your Back Stickers for Sale | Redbubble

no orange helmets this week
Really?

Thank God. They SUCK

Also that would already be the 6th different uniform combination used this year with orange britches likely incoming against Mizzou.

I'm sure we will put some blue on for Pat....that's okay since it's UConn, but come on, it's a little embarrassing to have 6 or 7 different uniform combo's when you're a traditional power with the most polarizing color scheme in the country. 6 or 7 is just too damn gimmicky.

Reactions: Johnny Majors
As scary as 2019 Georgia St was, and it was terrifying...had to have my mom sleep on the floor in my room for a week, and I was a 40 year old man; but, 1996 Memphis and 2022 South Carolina put me in therapy, where I was immediately diagnosed with PTSD.

Yeah, to include all eras and not just Dooley, Butch, and Pruitt, those games and the 01 LSU loss are up there too as far as demoralizing.

Reactions: SugarCC
Did the story ever drop?
No. #35,022

I think it's going to be completely surpressed, along with Michigan providing their stolen signals to other teams to affect the playoffs. They'll keep the news a B1G story and Harbaugh will go to the NFL. None of this is Harbaugh's fault at the moment, notice.

But after he leaves it will have been on him, and "no reason to punish the next coach." We know that never happens. :rolleyes:

Zip it and give me the candy....orrrr.....trick.

You don't understand. Where I live Halloween isn't like other places. We get hordes. The entire freaking city comes to our house because of the neigbhorhood. I've tried to explain this to people but until they see it for themselves they don't get it. We will get 1000s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back