Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
To equivocate means to use language to avoid committing yourself.

Like you did. Or at least tried.
Actually, equivocation is basically to begin an argument using one definition of a word, and then change to another definition to support that argument.

"You have the right to needlessly insult people, thus it's right to needlessly insult people."

On3
@On3sports
·
1h
·
Deion Sanders calls for the Rose Bowl to reimburse Colorado players after locker room thief stole Buffs’ jewelry:

“This is the Rose Bowl. They say the Granddaddy of them all, right? I’m sure Granddaddy has some money.”

(via @davidubben)

==========================

giphy.gif
I Do Not Lie GIFs | Tenor

On3
@On3sports
·
1h
·
Deion Sanders calls for the Rose Bowl to reimburse Colorado players after locker room thief stole Buffs’ jewelry:

“This is the Rose Bowl. They say the Granddaddy of them all, right? I’m sure Granddaddy has some money.”

(via @davidubben)

==========================

Yes, each of my players had four Rolexes each. They all got two wrists and two ankles.

Ok, nice gentlemen of VN..I need some recommendations for a good scary movie tonight.🎃👻🕸️🕷️
By the way... If any of you are traveling today/night and want something in the spirit of all hallows eve to listen to in the car, try "Who goes there?" on audio.

It's the original 1938 short story (2h 38m) that became "The Thing"

Recommendations for scary movies:

2010 LSU
2011 Kentucky
2014 Florida
2015 Oklahoma
2015 Florida
2016 Vanderbilt
2017 UMass
2019 BYU
2020 Kentucky

The scariest Vol football movie ever made: 2019 Georgia St
As scary as 2019 Georgia St was, and it was terrifying...had to have my mom sleep on the floor in my room for a week, and I was a 40 year old man; but, 1996 Memphis and 2022 South Carolina put me in therapy, where I was immediately diagnosed with PTSD.

As scary as 2019 Georgia St was, and it was terrifying...had to have my mom sleep on the floor in my room for a week, and I was a 40 year old man; but, 1996 Memphis and 2022 South Carolina put me in therapy, where I was immediately diagnosed with PTSD.
'96 Memphis was bad
'79 Rutgers was too.........I cried. I was 9, but I cried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back