Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
After the usual blow out win against an inferior opponent this is when I'd normally be venturing to other teams message board to read their fans hand wringing and whining. I can't do that this week because I'm guessing there will be some "Vols were struggling against Austin Peay" and "Milton looks to be the same ole Milton" threads or posts.

Reactions: Glitch
Lol what? What kind of clown ignorance is this?
I became apathetic to the Titans years ago. Idiotic personnel move after idiotic personnel move leading to mediocre season after mediocre season. I only had room in my life for one stressful football team and the Vols will always be that team for me.

I became apathetic to the Titans years ago. Idiotic personnel move after idiotic personnel move leading to mediocre season after mediocre season. I only had room in my life for one stressful football team and the Vols will always be that team for me.
Personnel moves and ownership are 2 different areas though like the post I replied to. Ownership has done damn near everything right since AAS took over

Feel good about the recruits we’ve gotten this cycle. Also feel like it could have been way better given all the guys we supposedly led for or were in deep with. Here’s to hoping we win a bunch of games this season and keep the momentum up. Also hoping we make a big splash in the portal at areas of need for next season: OT, C, DE/DT, CB, S

Last edited:
Reactions: captainfalcon777
Ditto. Feel exactly the same way. Got tired of the Vol's athletic department being idiots that led to garbage results on the field. The Titans are run the same way. Levis was the last straw. Moved on.

The officiating amounted to assault. The way the Birmingham Office and its officials rig matters is criminal.

At least our players didn't lose their cool and get suspended wholesale for the Florida game. But that entire crew along with whoever represented the Birmingham Office in the review procedure need to be fired immediately.

Sankey's office is destroying the credibility of the sport. Firings would restore at least a modicum of confidence in fair play.

Also the name of the replay officials on site and remote need to be made public. The ongoing treatment makes me feel like I'm accidentally a pro "wrestling" fan.

Personnel moves and ownership are 2 different areas though like the post I replied to. Ownership has done damn near everything right since AAS took over

C'mon. Who hired and retained the people who made the personnel moves? Who signs the players' contracts and writes their checks? They are all interconnected parts of the whole.

Reactions: Rishvol and Glitch
Feel good about the recruits we’ve gotten this cycle. Also feel like it could have been way better given all the guys we supposedly led for or were in deep with. Here’s to hoping we win a bunch of games this season and keep the momentum up. Also hoping we make a big splash in the portal at areas of need for next season: OT, C, DE, CB, S
Secondary won't be as big a need if the guys we have continue to develop. More worried about DL rotation with who we lose after this season. OL, DL, and possibly WR could be our biggest needs.

Reactions: knoxvol52
Short investigation!
Apparently the evidence was pretty damning.

The accuser was pretty much the person whom if one were to sexually harrass, that she was going to go for the jugular. It mustve been egregrious. She is a rape survirvor. Apparently, the two were befriended. He knew these things, and was still a dirtbag. I mean, dude. You had this comingz

Reactions: knoxvol52
The officiating amounted to assault. The way the Birmingham Office and its officials rig matters is criminal.

At least our players didn't lose their cool and get suspended wholesale for the Florida game. But that entire crew along with whoever represented the Birmingham Office in the review procedure need to be fired immediately.

It destroys the credibility of the sport.
Mrs. Glitch commented on how our players should be commended for not responding to the endless abuse. She was worried that the fans might go full mustard though. 😆

Secondary won't be as big a need if the guys we have continue to develop. More worried about DL rotation with who we lose after this season. OL, DL, and possibly WR could be our biggest needs.

I just want the secondary to turn and look for the ball when the receiver does like coaches teach their players in middle school. Like good Hadden did and bad Hadden didn't. Overall their coverage techniques, chemistry and athleticism have been much improved.

Apparently the evidence was pretty damning.

The accuser was pretty much the person whom if one were to sexually harrass, that she was going to go for the jugular. It mustve been egregrious. She is a rape survirvor. Apparently, the two were befriended. He knew these things, and was still a dirtbag. I mean, dude. You had this comingz
Almost like an idiot got baited….

I just want the secondary to turn and look for the ball when the receiver does like coaches teach their players in middle school. Like good Hadden did and bad Hadden didn't. Overall their coverage techniques, chemistry and athleticism have been much improved.
That's on coaching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back