Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
The deleted phone calls between the two need to be released.

If he were actually charged with something (notice he apparently has not been) the state would have had them pronto. It appears she and his employer want to substitute things she allegedly said to third parties afterward (hearsay granted exemption) for the direct evidence, in a situation where the direct evidence is permanently at hand.
the school definitely wanted a fired with cause situation….. he was an idiot though.

Hubbs tip toed around it in the post-game pod, and I noticed it as well.

Did not care for the Milton post game interview. The completely manufactured swag persona he does is honestly whatever, I don't care. But it would have been cool if there was a hint of disappointment or frustration in it. There wasn't. Basically a "Eh, we probably took AP a little bit light and didn't play hard enough. Oh well we won by three scores" attitude.

Like Hubbs said, the media scrum means nothing, and if that's the front facing message he wants to out out there I don't care. But I hope somebody other than the coaching staff is actually upset about how ugly that was behind closed doors. And it should be him. Because he's the QB and also because it was largely on him.
I was at the game, and I guess I just don’t agree it was largely on Milton. Was he good? No. But there were drops, fumbles, and other mistakes by other players. I keep seeing questions discussing with friends about going deep, and I guess I just assume people understand our offense. They played 2 high safeties alot. When they blitzed, we didn’t take advantage of it. Just my opinion from what I saw.

Rumors of Kamara taking several offensive players out to the mouses ear the night before. I wonder if being hungover played a major part of it.

Hubbs tip toed around it in the post-game pod, and I noticed it as well.

Did not care for the Milton post game interview. The completely manufactured swag persona he does is honestly whatever, I don't care. But it would have been cool if there was a hint of disappointment or frustration in it. There wasn't. Basically a "Eh, we probably took AP a little bit light and didn't play hard enough. Oh well we won by three scores" attitude.

Like Hubbs said, the media scrum means nothing, and if that's the front facing message he wants to out out there I don't care. But I hope somebody other than the coaching staff is actually upset about how ugly that was behind closed doors. And it should be him. Because he's the QB and also because it was largely on him.
you are making a lot of judgements from media availability after the game…. Milton cares very much….. sometimes too much.

I was at the game, and I guess I just don’t agree it was largely on Milton. Was he good? No. But there were drops, fumbles, and other mistakes by other players. I keep seeing questions discussing with friends about going deep, and I guess I just assume people understand our offense. They played 2 high safeties alot. When they blitzed, we didn’t take advantage of it. Just my opinion from what I saw.
i think we had opportunities to go deep but i feel like we have held back some bc of who we have played.

If you made this up, no one would take you seriously. Ho Lee Cow

Michigan State football coach Mel Tucker is suspended without pay while the university completes an investigation into claims that he sexually harassed a prominent sexual assault awareness speaker after she was hired to address the Spartan team.

Rumors of Kamara taking several offensive players out to the mouses ear the night before. I wonder if being hungover played a major part of it.
Was Billy Bob one of them?

8Zf4K3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back