Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know he’ll get better and better but Darnell Wright not looking so “generational” rn.

Reactions: knoxvol52
I have a wicked sinus infection. Anyone have any advice for clearing phlegm from your throat? Coughing ain’t doing much.
Sore throat too? I’ve had it for 4 days now. Wife had it last week got better around Monday and now is back to being icky.

C'mon. Who hired and retained the people who made the personnel moves? Who signs the players' contracts and writes their checks? They are all interconnected parts of the whole.
Yeah AAS hired JRob. JRob did great until he didn’t. And guess what, she fired him! Wild right? You’re a clown if you think she has a hand in day to day personnel moves lol

I have a wicked sinus infection. Anyone have any advice for clearing phlegm from your throat? Coughing ain’t doing much.
dude? VN? Really....

Mee-yoosw-in-necks D, huh-whater, and tile-in-noll.

Might go to BallsDocinTX for a Azithromycin, (Zpack), and a covid test. My suggestion is to find a respirator. and wear it everywhere you go.

Secondary won't be as big a need if the guys we have continue to develop. More worried about DL rotation with who we lose after this season. OL, DL, and possibly WR could be our biggest needs.
That’s a big if with martinez running the show. Agreed on DL. Seems we’ll have capable pass rushers but what happens to the beef up front with all our interior graduating. We’ll have (of people who have gotten snaps before) west, Hobbs, …? WR could be another one we need (at least depth wise), as I really like our young guys there and not sold that Thornton will be a one and done as of now.

Damn that was fast
The deleted phone calls between the two need to be released.

If he were actually charged with something (notice he apparently has not been) the state would have had them pronto. It appears she and his employer want to substitute things she allegedly said to third parties afterward (hearsay granted exemption) for the direct evidence, in a situation where the direct evidence is permanently at hand.

JMO, but I kind of feel like Sampson should be the #2 back over Small. I get Small is a senior who has stayed loyal to the program and is getting rewarded, but Sampson is more explosive.
Small played better than Sampson yesterday, plus Small is the more physical runner of the 3 and he is still the better of the 3 when it comes to pass protection

Reactions: VOLED

So this is a thing now. Sign coaches to insane contracts with insane buyouts. Then when you want them gone but can't pay, just paint them as a sexual predator using University kangaroo court.

On the other hand, maybe don't start up a sexual relationship with the woman who is literally a consultant for University kangaroo courts around the country. I think I'd start a relationship with 100 strippers and OnlyFans models before I would ever consider one with the "sexual violence activist" speaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back