Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
November 9th, 2009 is the day I became a dad, and what a blessing it has been. Now she’s 14 and crazier about the Vols than all of us in this thread. Just wait til she’s old enough to get an account on here. When she does, look out. We’re all in trouble.

View attachment 594144
Enjoy this. Having the time of your life. Very happy for you.

Last edited:
Right on time Jimmy
If Bama don't want us in football, we shouldn't be their permanent opponent in any sport.

Damn right I'm bitter that they're ending a football tradition like the Third Saturday in October. General Neyland's ghost is giving Nick Saban the double Gauldens and calling him a chicken **** bastard.

Happy for Dobbs but it’s just one game, he did make some big mistakes, albeit with zero preparation but… Also let’s get a bigger sample size as the Falcons invent ways to lose since the SB.
What a ridiculously stupid post. Don't belittle this great accomplishment . He's NFC player of the week. Incredible story and you find the need to " keep it real" Unbelievable

I was scrolling thru this thread quickly and thought I half read Dobbs was the second best QB in UT history. 😂

It is ridiculous what you can think you’re reading when you scroll fast!!! Lol!!! WTH??? Me 👀 are playing tricks…

Scenario..I would love to see in CFP selection...Florida State wins out they're in..... Washington wins out they're in...OSU wins out they're in...Texas wins out and has one loss...Alabama beats Georgia in SEC Championship game...Texas gets 4th slot over both by winning at Alabama...so all the bs Sankey has down is for not...perfect...
elmo-burn.gif

Also let's have a quick check in shall we...

Justin Williams-Thomas: 11 carries for 37 yards in 4 games in his 1st season at UT, left for a bigger role this year at California has played in 2 games for 7 carries and 38 yards...
Walker Merrill: 23 games at UT 13 receptions for 168 yards and 3 TDs, left for Wake Forest has appeared in 6 games and has 0 stats thus far
Jimmy Holiday: 7 receptions 111 yards and 1 TD in his time at UT, left for Western Kentucky has played in 8 games with 14 receptions for 188 yards and 1 TD
Jimmy Calloway: 9 receptions 124 yards and 1 TD in his time at UT, left for Louisville has played in 9 games with 14 receptions for 187 yards and 0 TDs
Len'Neth Whitehead: 32 carries 207 yards and 2 TDs in his 8 games at UT sat out 2022 with injuries and left for Georgia has yet to appear in a game
Always neat to see. I'd love to see a thread looking at recruits we were significantly in on that we lost and see how they are doing 2-3 years into their respective programs

November 9th, 2009 is the day I became a dad, and what a blessing it has been. Now she’s 14 and crazier about the Vols than all of us in this thread. Just wait til she’s old enough to get an account on here. When she does, look out. We’re all in trouble.

View attachment 594144
I love this. My daughter is 14 today also and feels the same way about our Vols!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back