Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's second all-time behind Peyton in total TDs by a QB and third in total yards. So the record books say he's arguably the second best of all-time. Also he's got a chance to have a better NFL career than every other Vol QB outside of Peyton.

Men lie. Women lie. Numbers don't.
Please leave from our happy forum. I’m not a mean person, but go back to the depths of the FF or whatever you hang out. Just go, you’re making my head hurt. We love Josh Dobbs along with a slew of other VFLs Thant made out program great. They all deserve accolades for what they brought here. Condredge, Jamal, Al, Peyton, Lenard Leonard, REGGIE, etc. Yes, Dobbs did a lot for our program and still represents our Vols, but you just need to shut up. Sorry y’all, but dang. Enough is enough with this.

Please leave from our happy forum. I’m not a mean person, but go back to the depths of the FF or whatever you hang out. Just go, you’re making my head hurt. We love Josh Dobbs along with a slew of other VFLs Thant made out program great. They all deserve accolades for what they brought here. Condredge, Jamal, Al, Peyton, Lenard Leonard, REGGIE, etc. Yes, Dobbs did a lot for our program and still represents our Vols, but you just need to shut up. Sorry y’all, but dang. Enough is enough with this.
It's so, so easy to just hit ignore...

Did anyone see him move after that hit in Virginia game?

Scarry situation! 🙏
I did not. They showed the replay a few times. I may have missed but but I didn't really see anything obvious. It was a violent helmet to helmet hit, but he got hit right in his facemask. Didn't look like a neck thing. Never want to see someone get knocked unconscious, but hopefully that is the extent of it.

Kid hasn’t played at all since being at Ole Miss.

Be interesting to see if this was actually a “mental health break” or a “I’m not playing so I’m going to make an accuse not to practice”
Apparently, he was a DT that got moved to the scout team OL

Honestly, this is exactly how a conversation should go if you don’t show up to your job for 2 weeks AND ignore your boss.

Kid hasn’t played at all since being at Ole Miss.

Be interesting to see if this was actually a “mental health break” or a “I’m not playing so I’m going to make an accuse not to practice”
Apparently, he was a DT that got moved to the scout team OL

Honestly, this is exactly how a conversation should go if you don’t show up to your job for 2 weeks AND ignore your boss.
I agree and disagree. Mental health isn’t treated the way it should be. Suicide is at an all time high in teens (90% male) and I wish we took more actions to prevent it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back