Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's so, so easy to just hit ignore...
But, but….he’s amusing in his fandom of just one player, what he misses out on, is that while he touts ONE VFL, he downgrades Hobbs with his endless obsessive drivel and neglects about our other ones. Okay you have a point. I’m firing up the ole ignorant machine. Yes, I meant ignorant.

Edit: I’m sorry RF regulars, that was over the top.

He’s not wrong. Let’s fire him because someone in the media is actually willing to speak the truth. Last year’s NC is tainted because of the teams (us and possibly Clemson) affected by the scandal and sharing stolen signals.
Not only is he not wrong, it’s not his fault that virtually every fan other than Michigan fans think anything they do from here on is tainted.
It’s Harbaugh and his crews fault.
They’re guilty and everyone knows it.

Not only is he not wrong, it’s not his fault that virtually every fan other than Michigan fans think anything they do from here on is tainted.
It’s Harbaugh and his crews fault.
They’re guilty and everyone knows it.
Moreover, last year's playoffs were tainted. That's what the networks, media, SEC and B1G, NCAA and CFP are working overtime to trick people into forgeting.

Last edited:
IMG_1778.jpeg
Saint Nicholas painting in Crete circa 14th century. Look closely at his right hand. He is throwing up the VOL sign. 😎

What very few people know is that is not actually Saint Nicholas. He was on his way to the painting appointment when he developed food poisoning (the runs). He asked @BaldBiker to sit in for him until he could get there. @InVOLuntary and I put him up to throwing up the VOL sign. 😁
Good times.

College football has been ruined by the officiating and I think they have been directed. Another year like this ,it will not be worth watching.
I told someone the other night that if I wasn’t such a big TN fan and alum, that I probably would stop watching college football. In all the big games, you can almost predict who the refs will favor and who will win. It’s not exciting and fun anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back