Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me train to be a referee, at least I would call games fair and square..Like you said, I don’t give two s**** about in game betting.🤷‍♀️And Bama would be called for holding and PI equally as much as we do in games.o

*no offense to those who like to bet on games because my hubby does it himself.😊
Not me buddy I'd put it to those Bamers every chance I got. Penalties: Alabama 59-1275, other team 1-5.

Oh Sure John Candy GIF - Oh Sure John Candy Ok - Discover ...
Just realized that John Candy was a Yeti with alopecia. 😇

Scenario..I would love to see in CFP selection...Florida State wins out they're in..... Washington wins out they're in...OSU wins out they're in...Texas wins out and has one loss...Alabama beats Georgia in SEC Championship game...Texas gets 4th slot over both by winning at Alabama...so all the bs Sankey has done is for not...perfect...

That sounds nice, but I prefer for texas to lose, preferably to TCU this weekend as that would be a devastating loss for the longhorns. For uga to lose to ole miss and Tennessee. Need michigan to lose 2. Oregan, penn state , louisville and ole miss to each lose one more.

We beat bama in the SECCG to take the 4th spot. (A crying saban and sankey both retire on the national broadcast.)

I think that would work out nicely. I’m all in for the misery suffered by the above teams.

Doesn’t matter who the 1. Seed is. We’re going to beat them.

Then whomever wins between 2 & 3 will fall victim to the Volunteers of Tennessee.

13-2 🤠

It could happen just like that. The new SEC commissioner is hand picked by DW and is none other than the Sheriff Peyton Manning. His first decree is that the SEC will hire full time officials for every single sport. They will be graded after each game. No official who attended any SEC university can officiate a game that involves the university they attended. Oh, and absolutely no bama related officials in any way, shape or form. His second decree is that the SEC office is moving to Nashville. Only city without a bunch of homers for the SEC school based there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back