Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I told someone the other night that if I wasn’t such a big TN fan and alum, that I probably would stop watching college football. In all the big games, you can almost predict who the refs will favor and who will win. It’s not exciting and fun anymore.

Hire all women to ref the games. Majority of the female population don’t give a shitttttttt about gambling, or let alone making money from a sporting event lol

Definitely sounds like I’m trying to be sexist, but I’m not. Does it sound stupid? It sure does lmao.

Was trying to make a point but lost it 😭😂

Hire all women to ref the games. Majority of the female population don’t give a shitttttttt about gambling, or let alone making money from a sporting event lol

Definitely sounds like I’m trying to be sexist, but I’m not. Does it sound stupid? It sure does lmao.

They'd keep penalizing a team for the same infraction over and over and over and over. One defensive holding penalty and we'd never hear the end of it.

They'd just play favorites based on uniform color.

They'd just make up new penalties as they went along without telling anyone. "15 yards, their sideline is messy."

Can you imagine them announcing the penalty? "I'm fine. Nothing's wrong. 15 yards and loss of down."

I missed this yesterday but that last line from Kelly tells you all you need to know about the officiating in Tuscaloosa last weekend.

If it's the timeout I'm thinking of, it was called by a player. They showed it on TV. I think it was Major Burns, one of their safeties. He was clearly signaling for a TO and when it was granted, Kelly looked all confused.

Reactions: OrangenSC
I would have said the same thing about Dobbs as a freshman. But he improved immensely from year 1 to year 2 and ended up being the second best QB in program history. I never said Nico couldn't be great. All I said is I saw a developmental QB right now not a surefire future star. I hope Nico turns into a Heisman finalist next year. I just don't see it right now.
Have you seen this kid live? In warm-ups? I was never impressed with Dobbs throwing ability, it was serviceable. Dobbs was an amazing athlete and an improviser. (Condredge 2.0)
Nico is a smooth as silk great athlete, has a cannon, and is very accurate. In game he looks very poised and confident, except when he runs. If someone looks at Nico and can't see he's something special then they don't know what they are looking at.
If you want to see something impressive go watch a video of him playing volleyball in HS.

So the rules state, players can't call a TO, then the refs say an LSU player calls a TO to screw the Tigers. The bias couldn't be more obvious if they tried.
I don't think there's a rule against player-called timeout. I believe Kelly was saying that's a team rule, and they remind the players before the game.

So you were thinking of Glitch?
Lmao

Just thought they would drink like they fight since it’s such a long way down. Would be quicker to avoid predators. 😂

*takes 2 minutes to bend down and drink water* *gets eaten*

Vs

*whips their head at 20mph to get a drink, then get out of there”

Reactions: Glitch
Lmao

Just thought they would drink like they fight since it’s such a long way down. Would be quicker to avoid predators. 😂

*takes 2 minutes to bend down and drink water* *gets eaten*

Vs

*whips their head at 20mph to get a drink, then get out of there”
The giraffe's circulatory system is an amazing engineering system.

I don't think there's a rule against player-called timeout. I believe Kelly was saying that's a team rule, and they remind the players before the game.
Players can't call timeout? I'm confused as to what he's saying. I've never heard that TOs have to come from the sideline.
I just looked up the rules and it said players are allowed to call timeouts so I'm even more confused about what Kelly is saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back