Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
You people still think our basketball team is infallible? They’re good, they’re not title good yet. This isn’t a great wofford team
Wofford is usually at top or near top of Socon. Last year was a down year for they and ETSU were middle of the road.

this year the Terriers are off to a quick start. Have a family member that graduated from Wofford. Damn good school.

Fired their coach for letting his team kneel. Replaced with a bad coach. Who they fired.

Savage seems pretty decent, will stabilize. But in order to win here you have to find kids in Juco and transfer. Shouldnt be difficult.
I hope they get back to Forbes level good, that was a fun ride.
I agree letting a sponsor raise a big enough stink that you fire a quality HC was stupid.

Wow…talk about stretching my comments. 7 years? Hahaha.

We have seen significant improvement. Facts are facts.

Transfers are great to fill holes; not to overhaul your position groups. You still have to develop.

Once again, no point of discussing if you aren’t going to accept that Heupel had no influence on his first freshman class and that the defense has actually improved. We aren’t competitive? Holy ****, we went 11-2 last year. But, carry on.
Also, the reason I said 6 or 7 years is because I don't see many difference makers on the D now. Some will develop but these freshman this year and freshman coming in next year will need 2-3 more years to contribute. There's the portal be we've had the portal for the last few years anyway. Thus 6-7 years. At some point, we need to quit blaming the players and start blaming the men that are leading them.

We went 11-2 last year in spite of a trash defense, not because of a good defense.
At some point it becomes about development and scheme.
Yet we didn’t improve?

Everything you said is not true. I get it, it’s not good enough and still needs to be better. But what you’ve stated is just not correct.

We went 11-2 last year in spite of a trash defense, not because of a good defense.
At some point it becomes about development and scheme.

We were 36th nationally (up from 90th) in scoring defense WHILE matched up with a hyperfast offense 😅🤣

Top third of the country in allowing points....TRASH!!!

Go go gadget

Reactions: Glitch
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back