Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think about all the fans in that stadium that bought season tix off the Rodgers hype and he's out for the season on the first drive

A walk off punt return is the least the football gods could do for them
Jets were going to lose until I said I had the Bills winning . . . may now bet $1 on the Gators ML. šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
He did hit Bru clearly in the hands on 1. Sure, Bru had to reach back a smidge to use his hands.

I would have to defer to others with more football knowledge though- was Bru supposed to sit a split second sooner? Or was Milton thinking he would be at a spot? Not all "bad" throws are physical. Some have to do with timing or with QB and WR not being on the same page.
Thereā€™s a guy named Jay that popped up in the game thread after the game was over. He knows football more than the avg fan on here.

He said Joe was missing reads. Backs up Heupel saying ā€œthe offense wasnā€™t executedā€.

Just a guyā€™s opinion.

Donā€™t like reading this. Have all the faith in the world in Heupel but I hope heā€™s not losing anyone.

How is that what you took from that? Iā€™m glad. The players realized that the game against AP was a result of nobodyā€™s fault but their own and that they have to do better to achieve their goal of winning the east. There was nothing the coaches did wrong. These players need to be held accountable for living up to their potential on game day and the leaders will ensure that happens and all the other players are on board. I hope they use an intense week of practice to be ready to walk all over the gators this weekend. Go Vols!

Florida is a physical team so is Tennessee so itā€™ll be a battle. Passing game shows something and itā€™s a Tennessee W. Hopefully the defense shows up
Agreed but think we win even if it doesnā€™t so long as ground game works and defense shows up. This game always ends up coming down to the LOS and who rushes for more.

Last edited:
Iā€™m going to guess torn achilles.
Thatā€™s a far cry from an ankle sprain and would likely end his career. Letā€™s hope not.

Scans were negative I think I saw. But an mri will show more. The fact that everyone already thinks itā€™s an Achilles is not a good sign.

Last edited:
You donā€™t even know theyā€™re good lmao. Nebraska is ass and TCU literally lost every star they had from last years team to the draft. Name a TCU playerā€¦.. and they were a cinderella team of last year who played three ranked teams all year including their playoff runā€¦ so excuse everyone for not wacking it to Deon being the next coming of Saban you nerd.

While I do believe Colo is vastly overrated and TCU will be lucky to win 6 this year. But last year TCU had the #4 SOS and played 8 ranked teams. 18 Okla, 19 Kansas,8 Okla St, 17 Kan St, 18 Texas, 13 Kan St( Again), 2 Mich, 1 Georgia. That's a Brutal a$$ schedule, especially for someone like TCU. Not sure where 3 ranked teams came from, but it was definitely 8.

Lol y'all are so ridiculous.

I saw a clip a while back Bama fans were passing around on Twitter of the Fant PI, side by side with like three passes from that game where our DBs had way more contact than that with no call.

I guess that particular ref had a cousin who's step brother's sister in law was a UT grad or something šŸ˜‚
I guess you forgot the play where their receiver pulled our DB hit pulled to the ground and we got called for PI. If you don't think there's at least unintentional bias, you're blind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back