Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you’re saying blacks shouldn’t play for Heupel?
Deion is a loud mouth tool in my opinion. Very different personality from Heup. I guess it depends on what kind of coach and program you prefer as a player. Deion is going to be flashy, but it is going to be about Deion most of the time. Heup is humble and passes on the praise. Just my take though.

Forgot which post I was replying to. Yeah, I really don't see what skin color has to do with it.

Woody Johnson is returning the bling today .....the big chain that had Woody charm on it....probably worth one week pay he has to give to Rodgers...

Deion is a loud mouth tool in my opinion. Very different personality from Heup. I guess it depends on what kind of coach and program you prefer as a player. Deion is going to be flashy, but it is going to be about Deion most of the time. Heup is humble and passes on the praise. Just my take though.
Love some arrogant, self centered personalities.

Give me Smokey helmet
White Jersey with some Smokey gray incorporated
Smokey gray pants
I was thinking about this earlier too.
Football is the only sport where dark jerseys are the home team. Gray is universally accepted in baseball and basketball, so if a team has a gray jersey in its combinations they should be allowed to wear them on the road as long as it doesn't clash with the home team and not be penalized for doing so.

Reactions: TrippieRedd
I'm a Bears fan so I hate him. And we still suck. Offensive play calling left a lot to be desired on Sunday.
I thought Justin Fields would be massively improved this year. Jury is still out as it’s only week 1 but not a big confidence booster Sunday.

Okay so we have

QB - Merklinger
RB - Lewis
WR - Matthews, Staley,
TE - Echols
OL - Anderson, Warren, Satterwhite, Ginther, Perry

DL - Heard, Lindstrom, Ross, Gentle,
LB - Burns and Spillman
Secondary - Beasley, Goree, Boo, Farooq

Land Mikel, West Coast TE, Navarro, and another DL.

Hit the portal hard. Take that every day.

Okay so we have

QB - Merklinger
RB - Lewis
WR - Matthews, Staley,
TE - Echols
OL - Anderson, Warren, Satterwhite, Ginther, Perry

DL - Heard, Lindstrom, Ross, Gentle,
LB - Burns and Spillman
Secondary - Beasley, Goree, Boo, Farooq

Land Mikel, West Coast TE, Navarro, and another DL.

Hit the portal hard. Take that every day.
TWSS

He has emphasized skin color as a selling point to recruits and transfers.

We simply need to get past that as a society... past the point where it matters to ANYONE.
I’m assuming you’re a Tennessean, if not, this won’t make any sense.

If you could play for one of two coaches, the first being a Connecticut Yankee and the latter a good ole East Tennessee hillbilly, all else being equal, which would you choose? Many of us would gravitate toward the person we had more in common with culturally.

How is Deion’s pitch any different?

The coaches are losing the team!!!!!
Kermit Flail Gif GIFs | Tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back