Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get what you are saying. It is fun for me. Most fans don't remember the questionable calls that went their way. I will say that SEC officials are incompetent and need to be held more accountable.
I have stated it before and I'll state it again, there is bias in officiating. One only has to look at the fumble that was clearly shown on replay to be a fumble and they still got it wrong. That is 100% in your face corruption. There are no ways around it.

I’d rather play for Deion than heupel if I had no connection to Tennessee as a fan. Sorry, just true. Especially if I was a black kid.

Trying to rile people up I see. Ya need to do better than that!

Bait Thats GIF - Bait Thats - Discover & Share GIFs

Last edited:
While I do believe Colo is vastly overrated and TCU will be lucky to win 6 this year. But last year TCU had the #4 SOS and played 8 ranked teams. 18 Okla, 19 Kansas,8 Okla St, 17 Kan St, 18 Texas, 13 Kan St( Again), 2 Mich, 1 Georgia. That's a Brutal a$$ schedule, especially for someone like TCU. Not sure where 3 ranked teams came from, but it was definitely 8.
Ok that’s fair I guess, I mean final rankings for the year. All the teams you mentioned ended unranked with crap tier seasons.
Each of those teams they played in the regular season ended unranked except for Texas who was 25 and Kansas state at 14 and they lost to them in their championship game. The UM game is the highlight of the season and if you watched they had tons of breaks and it was a shoot out. UGA beat them 65-7…. Baylor, Oklahoma, Oklahoma state, Kansas, Baylor, Iowa state and I would include Texas who still only won 8 games, all had down years and the rest of schedule is a joke. Ok state only won 7 games and the rest 6, 5 or 4 wins despite being ranked at a time. So their opponents rankings were BS and their seasons dictated that. They were a cinderella team that should have been excluded from the playoffs after their loss to Kansas state. Of course just my opinion

To clarify I think TCU schedule ended weak Versus like a Tennessee who had 6 of their opponents end the year in the top 25 in 2022 when all was said and done.

Attachments

• 637FE425-3DA4-4722-82DB-7098D05191BA.png
    637FE425-3DA4-4722-82DB-7098D05191BA.png
    533.2 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Colorado was a 3pt favorite and won by 20+. Did you see the atmosphere? It was pretty impressive. Hopefully he still comes to visit later this month, but definitely going to have a huge visit high.

Yes... all 50,183 at sold out Folsom Field bringing the atmosphere. Meh

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back