Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sister is a nurse. She is a good one. She also carries a red crayon with her everywhere she goes. You know, just in case she needs to draw blood.
giphy.gif

Does anyone have info on what the Pili injury was and when he may return?

Here's what I can find. Someone on here had said torn tricep I believe. Edit: Weezered

"The timeline for return for injured Tennessee middle linebacker Keenan Pili will be determined “over the next couple of weeks,” according to head coach Josh Heupel. The BYU transfer suffered an upper-body injury during the 49-13 win over Virginia on Saturday in Nashville.

“(I) anticipate as we go over the next couple weeks, we’ll kind of figure out what the timeline is for him,” Heupel said Wednesday night during his weekly appearance on The Vol Network’s ‘Vol Calls.’ “Hopefully we’re able to get him back here in the middle part of the season. But (he’s) someone that you just hate it for (him).”

Heupel on Wednesday confirmed a report from Volquest’s Brent Hubbs that Pili will be out multiple weeks after sustaining the injury on Saturday.

“We weren’t sure early in the week the severity of the injury,” Heupel said. “He will not be available this week. He’ll miss a couple weeks here.” "

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back