Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deleted content tweeted by the Tennessee Football account, dated Oct 15, 2022, with only the title remaining: "Got a little jingle," which is a line from "Dixieland Delight." This was almost certainly video footage of our win over Alabama (whether produced by Tennessee Football or taken from CBS's broadcast, where the song was playing loudly live in the background). A message reads:

"This media has been disabled in response to a report by the copyright owner.”

The likely candidates to have performed this censorship are CBS or the band who recorded the song. But we can't rule out without evidence that it wasn't Sabey who ordered his direct report Sankey to get that thing erased from history.
Sorry Sab…it’s not going away. #OurSong

Hey guys, check out the tracker I made for Joe Milton Bombs for this season. In the FF.

Awesome post. Worth the trip to the FF

Reactions: mrmax86
Can you imagine the days at school that Drinkwitz's daughters endured when the video of their father wishing to "hook them up" with a college football player went viral?

Days after their father was video'd leaping into the arms of one of his employs and wrapping his legs around him in excitement at news he knew in advance.

Last edited:
Florida has no idea what’s coming their way. Hell I think we’ll run it down their throat too. But seeing how slow their defense looked over the course of their game, I think we will gash them with our receiver speed.
why-not-both-why-not.gif

No. I said have...as in own. We definitely rented it out last year, but we don't own it.

Now. Along your line of thought (which I reeeaaaly like) we could definitely do with owning a few more stadiums.
Idk, BB...we're 9-4-2 all-time down there. You sure we don't outright own it? I'm not saying we paid for it...I think we just took it.

This was also my biggest take away watching it live Saturday- this is the deepest team we’ve had in maybe two decades

The third string guys late in the fourth quarter were more talented than most of the teams Dooley and Jones fielded.
Just wait until 2028 when Heup gets his first ever full allotment of scholarships to use at UT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back