Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salty I said congratulations, Braves played in weakest Division in National League 🤣🤣🤣
R.a7b0b2df2ec05785d2b8e80b843a6055

Congratulations there you go ....no need to get upset ....we will see you in October in N.L.C.S....
Shoulda led with that. Not “mad” just mildly tired. Mets do this at the beginning of the year and yap til they’re eliminated. Phillies fans never built up steam and yet Dodger fans have never forgiven us for Freddie being on your squad…weird bunch. 😴

Reactions: Brillovol
What's going to be cool is if everything stays the same for playoffs...Braves could play Cubs...Headline Dansby Swanson comes back to haunt the Braves in N.L.D.S...
the cubs can only beat themselves in postseason. braves own them. braves own them.

curse of the crime dog?

Dodgers currently losing to the Padres 4-0 in the 5th.

Surprised the Dodgers still have pitchers. Seems like they keep getting in trouble with the law.

Shoulda led with that. Not “mad” just mildly tired. Mets do this at the beginning of the year and yap til they’re eliminated. Phillies fans never built up steam and yet Dodger fans have never forgiven us for Freddie being on your squad…weird bunch. 😴
Matt Olson is on an absolute tear over his last 15 (I realize I’m not telling you anything you don’t know). The Freddie comment though 😂

.345 with 8 bombs and a 1.226 OPS
He is smoking the baseball

Matt Olson is on an absolute tear over his last 15 (I realize I’m not telling you anything you don’t know). The Freddie comment though 😂

It’s horrible what we did to him. Offer him more money then moved on and he went home. No wonder they hate us.

Who complained about Freddie Freeman being a Dodger.....I didn't Freddie is the man at 1st base....

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back