Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salty I said congratulations, Braves played in weakest Division in National League 🤣🤣🤣
Phillies with 3 more wins than Arizona. Miami tied with San Francisco…

Hell, the METS one back of the Padres and our LAST PLACE Nationals 12 games better than your last place Rockies. 😏

giphy.gif

That your prediction two years ago? Don’t lie! 😅

No I actually said they would win it…it was placed perfectly for them. Dodgers were hurt definitely not full strength and burnt themselves out going 5 games against the giants (tough series) ..the Braves came in hot perfectly.beautiful baseball

Reactions: knoxvol52
Not I actually said they would win it…it was placed perfectly for them. Dodgers were hurt definitely not full strength and burnt themselves out going 5 games against the giants (tough series) ..the Braves came in hot perfectly.beautiful baseball
.🏳️🏳️🏳️🏳️🏳️

What's going to be cool is if everything stays the same for playoffs...Braves could play Cubs...Headline Dansby Swanson comes back to haunt the Braves in N.L.D.S...

A lot of baseball teams have surprised me this year like dumpster fire teams… Orioles, Mariners,Pirates and Reds etc. it’s been exciting baseball this year so i can’t complain

I wouldn't want to fight the guys who do our flooring. Swinging a 2.5lb flooring hammer 10,000+ times a day into a manual nailer. I imagine they punch a little harder than the average person, 😂, probably don't even realize how hard they can hit. . . no thanks.
I've swung that stupid hammer Lord only knows how nany hundreds of thousands of times...but that may be why I'm a decrepit old cripple now at 55...lol.

Not I actually said they would win it…it was placed perfectly for them. Dodgers were hurt definitely not full strength and burnt themselves out going 5 games against the giants (tough series) ..the Braves came in hot perfectly.beautiful baseball
The Braves weren't full strength either, Acuna had been out since the ASB and our Game 1 SP literally broke his leg in the 3rd inning. The Dodgers were a little too ready to use that as an excuse that series imo. Muncy even said something like: "It doesn't matter who the best team is, it matters who is hot at the time". Which, while technically true, sounds a little like sour grapes.

😭😩😂 not at all I’m just being honest and giving credit where it’s due…still have some serious questions concerning them in the 80’s and 90’s though.definitely fumbled the bag multiple times
Eeeh Truthfully Dodgers aren't going to win it this year...Buehler not coming back til next season , love Kershaw but just pitches every 20 days now...Urias can't quit slapping his wife... if I'm going have to depend on Lance Lynn to lead Dodgers pitching staff were screwed... but All is well Ohtani will be a Dodger next season and Max Fried in two years he is from California also...

Eeeh Truthfully Dodgers aren't going to win it this year...Buehler not coming back til next season , love Kershaw but just pitches every 20 days now...Urias can't quit slapping his wife... if I'm going have to depend on Lance Lynn to lead Dodgers pitching staff were screwed... but All is well Ohtani will be a Dodger next season and Max Fried in two years he is from California also...
Dodgers are the West Coast Yankees, but with a lot less to show for it over the years. $pend, $pend, $pend!!

Braves do it on a budget.

And you shouldn't get your hopes up on Fried. I can see the Dodgers outbidding everyone for Ohtani, but that's going to be a LOT of money.

Ohtani will not be a dodger

Ohtani will not be a dodger
Who do you think will outbid them? Yankees? Rangers? Not too many teams willing to extend the payroll that far. Certainly not the Braves. Would love to see him suit up for Atlanta, but no way do they spend that much on one guy.

Who do you think will outbid them? Yankees? Rangers? Not too many teams willing to extend the payroll that far. Certainly not the Braves. Would love to see him suit up for Atlanta, but no way do they spend that much on one guy.
Mets have no problem paying up, they paid 45 mil a year for a 40 year old player. Their GM is also the GM that signed him out of Japan and they have reportedly stayed in contact. Red Sox have the room with Sale coming off the books and he was interested in them…. The surprise team is the mariners tho, he loves Seattle he spends his off-season there I’m sure ichiro will be in his ear too. the question is will they pay?

Would love to see him in a braves uniform

Reactions: Weezer
Mets have no problem paying up, they paid 45 mil a year for a 40 year old player. Their GM is also the GM that signed him out of Japan and they have reportedly stayed in contact. Red Sox have the room with Sale coming off the books and he was interested in them…. The surprise team is the mariners tho, he loves Seattle he spends his off-season there I’m sure ichiro will be in his ear too. the question is will they pay?

Would love to see him in a braves uniform
I think the Braves pass, but I also think they use that money to re-sign Fried to a long-term deal.

At least that's what I'm hoping.

@SoilVol I wish I'd known sooner.... I could have hooked you up. No stitches needed
View attachment 578950View attachment 578951
This was like Frank's Hot Sauce when I was a kid..... we put this 💩 on everything!

GO VOLS
My grandmother used merthiolate, a close cousin to mercurochrome. That stuff was magical. It would sting a lot when you put it on a scrape or cut. However, it totally took away the soreness you would usually experience over subsequent days.

@SoilVol I wish I'd known sooner.... I could have hooked you up. No stitches needed
View attachment 578950View attachment 578951
This was like Frank's Hot Sauce when I was a kid..... we put this 💩 on everything!

GO VOLS
No joke, my dad got snake but as a kid. My grandma held him down and poured that on the bite, then made him drink some. That very well may explain what's wrong with me, I got the effects of it🤣. It wasn't much, but he said it was worse than the bite. They grew up poor up in a holler in Kentucky, wasn't no going to the Dr much 🤣.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back