Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just briefly ventured to the football forum and the top thread is someone suggesting that Gaston Moore should start over Joe and Nico. I could not click back here fast enough.
There are some reports on that board that say Nico has an undisclosed injury. No sources given. Take that for what it’s worth.

Bottom line, I’m comfortable if this turns out to simply be a transition year where we make a decent bowl, win some fun games (amidst a few frustrating losses), land a top 10 recruiting class and move on to the Nico era.

I’m thinking that it’s way too early to be giving up on this season and waiting for next season. I don’t think it’s time to give any game up until at least the team actually gets to play it…

I am still full steam ahead on the heading of

15-0 🤠

Unbridled optimism is actually a whole lot of fun!

Does anyone actually think Graham Mertz has a remote chance of balling out vs Tennessee ......the guy has no record of being able to beat someone with his arm....stop their run game and you beat them....the receiver they have probably got all his yards receiving vs the high school team they played last week...Tennessee offense will click this week...Heupel opens up the playbook and Tennessee wins easy...trust the process Tennessee 34-14. 15-0 til otherwise Go Vols....

Does anyone actually think Graham Mertz has a remote chance of balling out vs Tennessee ......the guy has no record of being able to beat someone with his arm....stop their run game and you beat them....the receiver they have probably got all his yards receiving vs the high school team they played last week...Tennessee offense will click this week...Heupel opens up the playbook and Tennessee wins easy...trust the process Tennessee 34-14. 15-0 til otherwise Go Vols....
Nah. If that dude beats us through the air, we have bigger problems. He has the arm of a 12 year old.

We fair pretty well against teams without a good QB

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back