Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
After going back and skimming most of the games from this past weekend, did anyone else think we looked bigger and faster compared to the other teams?

May seem bias but we that “different” grown man type look
It is definitely true. I saw the same thing, I was unimpressed with even Georgia (overall) and Alabama (speedwise). I remember watching warmups before a MTSU game a few years ago and thinking God Almighty they are as big and fast as us. Those days are gone.

He hasn't stolen anything. It was the DA AD'S that hired his sorry a$$. Ark St may actually be happy that they don't have a coach that will be using them as a stepping stone. On the other hand, if he keeps taking 73 pt beatdown's, he won't be employed at Ark St very long.
That's true, Dave Hart has as much culpability in the dumpster fire that is Butch as anyone, but taking a salary of 35000 to milk the university of every dime you can for as long as you can because he had no ability or desire to try establish himself on his own merit is just criminal. These contracts are written under the assumption that a coach has a strong desire to succeed. Never before has there been a poser that has been able make it this far in the coaching world...part of that is on Hart, but I don't think Jones' biggest critics could have predicted his level of personal apathy.

In Volquest and 247 analysis of the first game, they all talk about the obvious drop off from Hooker to Milton as if that is an obvious take from game one.

Hooker’s stats vs Ball St last year:
18-25, 221 yds, 2 td

I think everyone is comparing game one Milton to Bama game Hooker.
Zackly! In two seasons, Hooker never got full speed until after Pitt.

After going back and skimming most of the games from this past weekend, did anyone else think we looked bigger and faster compared to the other teams?

May seem bias but we that “different” grown man type look
Tennessee definitely is getting better athletic talent. Bigger, faster and stronger

It'll be interesting to see how the Golesh Offense progresses at USF. Heupel is such a big part of it.

giphy.gif

Keyton dropping that pass really skewed a lot of people's view of Milton's performance and that sucks.
It does, but it is not really that play imo...it was the three bad passes in a row on the next drive directly after that drop that is sticking in their mind.

Either way it is stupid..Joe played well.

@drvenner

Did you hear about the cross-eyed teacher? Apparently, she couldn't control her pupils.

I was feeling cold, so I went to stand in the corner of the room. I've always heard they were 90 degrees, but I was still cold.

I went to a pudgy psychic recently. He was a real four chin teller.

I saw a pirate on the street corner selling corn.

It was a buccaneer.

I'm being haunted by an alcoholic ghost. He's addicted to boos.

Scientists recently discovered a dinosaur that only had one eye.

They decided to name it a do-you-think-he-saw-us.

You know how I could tell my computer was old?

It lost its memory.

Someone asked me the difference between ignorance and apathy.

I said don't know, don't care.
WrxoaVPiq0cG4.gif

Can someone do me a favor...well, do us all a favor, actually. Can someone who knows how to do it, or has an account, change Heupel’s picture on his Wiki page, please? It's annoyed me for a bit now. Maybe change it to a pic of him on the sideline, in orange. Anything would be better than the one that's up now. TIA
Change it to a gif.
giphy-1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back