Recruiting Football Talk VII

My wife is always telling me I am terrible at estimating the time it will take me to do something. I was having a drink or three at the local pub and she called to ask how long it will take me to get home. I told her it took me five minutes to walk here, so it shouldn't take me any longer than five minutes to get home. Well, it took me 30 minutes. As soon as I walked in, she said, "See! You are terrible at estimating time. You said five minutes and that little stroll home took you 30 minutes. I replied, "You know, I think you're right. The difference between those two times is staggering"
tenor.gif

I wish we could see Joe have one of those "Superstar" games that you just know he has in him somewhere...you know, one of those crazy 32-38...450 yrds...5 td games...and not against a scrub, but against a solid team.

If I could pick, it would be a nice to have that against uga…

The second time we beat them to advance to the NC game. 😎

15-0 🤠

Their defense is good enough that their offense only needs 14-17 points a game to win almost every game. The good news is they (likely) won’t be an annual opponent soon with the new schedules. I doubt we would play them in 25 again

After this season, uga will be thankful for not having to play Tennessee every year.

15-0 🤠

Are you saying we need to tear him out of the RF or shoot him with an arrow? Cause one of those is illegal

So, is it illegal if I shot his Achilles tendon with an arrow and then repaired the damage? Just out of curiosity. I’m actually a pretty good shot with my bow. Nothing personal @Glitch , but it is an entertaining yhought especially given all the angst caused by a certain thread… 😁

VN Store

Back