Recruiting Football Talk VII

My wife is always telling me I am terrible at estimating the time it will take me to do something. I was having a drink or three at the local pub and she called to ask how long it will take me to get home. I told her it took me five minutes to walk here, so it shouldn't take me any longer than five minutes to get home. Well, it took me 30 minutes. As soon as I walked in, she said, "See! You are terrible at estimating time. You said five minutes and that little stroll home took you 30 minutes. I replied, "You know, I think you're right. The difference between those two times is staggering"
tenor-277.gif

Mine was Tuesday, you old fart.
Happy Belated Birthday!!

fbcf76697a732254cfc8360b2cb401e4.gif

tenor.gif

When was the last time you watched that Orange Bowl against Clemson? We didn't put any real distance between us and Clemson until almost mid-way through the 4th quarter. I think many of you have knowledge of the final game score along with alcohol-induced hazy memories of the actual game performance. Our offense did not look particularly good in the majority of that game. We had a couple big plays.

I feel far more comfortable with our defense facing Florida than I do our offense. Our passing game is erratic at best right now. Our running game is very solid, but I expect Florida to concentrate on shutting that down.
I guess they will try to stop our run game and we are going to try to stop theirs... if both D's are successful, then it will all come down to the passing game, and even though last week was not consistent, we definitely have the overwhelming edge in that department... No way FL scores more than us in the air... if they do, there is something very wrong and Heup will need to go back to the drawing board.

VN Store

Back