Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clemson hasn’t played UNC yet. That was Duke. Clemson had two first round picks drafted from that front 7 and 4 from their defense total, as well as 6 players drafted from the team overall. That defense and team is not pretty much the same as last year.
That is why I said "Shut up"...that dumb statement is when I figured out he is just spewing 🦬💩.

I'm talking about the kickoff man and punter...my bad for not specifying. I kinda figured everybody knew which ones I was talking about.
Okay, man, my bad for not knowing what you were thinking. I think the punter improved a lot from his first game, tho. Possibly, that ambidextrous punting even caused a fumble. Still, he scares me a little, also.

You’re right. It was Duke.
it-was-the-dukes-billy-ray-valentine.gif

Not too surprising. Some more details around those QBs that you can draw some conclusions from.

QBAttempts/GameYards/AttemptCompletion%
Rattler33 10.5883%
Daniels30.510.0861%
Dart2512.0270%
Beck30.59.4672%
Weigman387.5364%
Leary34.57.8360%
Mertz30.58.6273%
Swann497.8261%
Milroe22.59.9860%
Milton31.56.8363%
Heard on on Cubelic's show this morning that so far we are are down 3yds per pass attempt from 2022. No bueno.

Wait, you actually like the Mets? I thought that was a bit.
Yeah it’s kinda stupid why. It’s not diehard fandom like I am with the Titans and Vols. Basically, when I first started playing fantasy baseball at 13 my favorite players were David Wright and José Reyes. So that’s who I rooted for at the time and now we are where we are

Reactions: franklinpence
I personally like Florida being the trendy upset pick. There really isn’t ever any upsets between us, the favored team typically wins. How many times the past 10-15 years has Florida been favored and the better team but we were the trendy upset pick and never happened. We were favored last year and 2016 btw

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back