Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the UT that played Clemson shows up, not even a close game. Gonna be a sick stomache or two if the UT vs APSU team shows up. Either way, I don't think UF can produce anything against our defense. James Pearce and Beasley are about to become superstars. People are also not giving our DBs enough credit. It gonna be a lot easier on them if our DL & LBs play like they're capable of.

I've adjusted my prediction for UT down to 34. I think UF may get 24 with a late TD. 🙏🙏🙏
What is nuts is I personally believe Josephs has potential to he just as good as Pearce...last year they both looked like they were shot out of a cannon when they were turned loose.

For some reason Josephs is developing a little slower to this point...but I think he will get there if he sticks it out.

They had issues with McNeese St's run game whenever they aligned in ultra wide splits like we do.

I've got a feeling Heupel has schemed an excellent game plan.
We know Heupel and Co can scheme it up...the problem is..can these guys execute it?...on the road..🤷‍♂️

This is the simple truth of this game...IF the offense executes, we are going to annihilate those fools...if not, then it will be a long ulcer inducing day.

When was the last time you watched that Orange Bowl against Clemson? We didn't put any real distance between us and Clemson until almost mid-way through the 4th quarter. I think many of you have knowledge of the final game score along with alcohol-induced hazy memories of the actual game performance. Our offense did not look particularly good in the majority of that game. We had a couple big plays.

I feel far more comfortable with our defense facing Florida than I do our offense. Our passing game is erratic at best right now. Our running game is very solid, but I expect Florida to concentrate on shutting that down.
Clemson also had a good defense...ya think that just might have had something to do with it? We beat them pretty well, and there was never a feeling that the game was in doubt.

We know Heupel and Co can scheme it up...the problem is..can these guys execute it?...on the road..🤷‍♂️

This is the simple truth of this game...IF the offense executes, we are going to annihilate those fools...if not, then it will be a long ulcer inducing day.
I think we will execute, due to the large number of upper classmen, as well as the nut kick they got from the APSU game.

Clemson also had a good defense...ya think that just might have had something to do with it? We beat them pretty well, and there was never a feeling that the game was in doubt.
Clemson's team was pretty much the same as the one that got waxed by UNC in Week 1 this year.

Games that were never in doubt aren't one-score games with 9 minutes left to play.

It would've taken a big momentum swing for it to ever feel like Clemson had a chance in that game after about midway through the 3rd.

all 4 UF mods picked Tennessee, If Tebow the biggest Florida homer picks UT on SEC nation tomorrow morning I will start to feel super confident. I don't know if everyone is sandbagging but literally no one is picking UF to win this game but Josh Pate
Unfortunately, he wont be picking us tomorrow… because tomorrow is Friday and SEC Nation is coming on Saturday 😏

all 4 UF mods picked Tennessee, If Tebow the biggest Florida homer picks UT on SEC nation tomorrow morning I will start to feel super confident. I don't know if everyone is sandbagging but literally no one is picking UF to win this game but Josh Pate

You realize who Tim Tebow picks has no bearing on the game, right?

It was a one-score (7 pt.) lead until 8:34 left in the 4th quarter. The game was in doubt until that TD pass to Ramel Keyton in the 4th quarter.
I literally do not know one person that doubted we were winning that game...nobody givesa💩 about your stupid 7pt whining.

What the heck is your point anyway? We played well in that game whether you admit it or not...if we play that well Saturday...we are winning the game.

My wife is always telling me I am terrible at estimating the time it will take me to do something. I was having a drink or three at the local pub and she called to ask how long it will take me to get home. I told her it took me five minutes to walk here, so it shouldn't take me any longer than five minutes to get home. Well, it took me 30 minutes. As soon as I walked in, she said, "See! You are terrible at estimating time. You said five minutes and that little stroll home took you 30 minutes. I replied, "You know, I think you're right. The difference between those two times is staggering"

Clemson's team was pretty much the same as the one that got waxed by UNC in Week 1 this year.

Games that were never in doubt aren't one-score games with 9 minutes left to play.
Clemson hasn’t played UNC yet. That was Duke. Clemson had two first round picks drafted from that front 7 and 4 from their defense total, as well as 6 players drafted from the team overall. That defense and team is not pretty much the same as last year.

Im really disappointed in y'all. Y'all are usually all over the hot topic of the past day or so and there have been hardly any comments about the jugs.

Clemson hasn’t played UNC yet. That was Duke. Clemson had two first round picks drafted from that front 7 and 4 from their defense total, as well as 6 players drafted overall. That defense and team is not pretty much the same as last year.
You’re right. It was Duke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back