Recruiting Football Talk VII

playing man to man plays into joes strengths….. Bring it on!!!!
I think Joe is much better hitting a still target who's sitting in a zone opening than he is at hitting someone moving. In fact, I think every QB ever hits a still target better than a moving target.

Who do you think will outbid them? Yankees? Rangers? Not too many teams willing to extend the payroll that far. Certainly not the Braves. Would love to see him suit up for Atlanta, but no way do they spend that much on one guy.
The Yankees aren’t signing Ohtani.
There has been recent smoke around Trout though 😖

Rest assured, if the Yankees trade for Mike Trout - his career is likely over.

It's felt like the next day all week. Felt like Friday today. Thursday yesterday. Etc.
Sorta like ‘who’s on second, what’s on third’. I don’t remember all of that, maybe ask @BaldBiker or @InVOLuntary. They’ll remember if it wasn’t too far in the future for them.

I think Joe is much better hitting a still target who's sitting in a zone opening than he is at hitting someone moving. In fact, I think every QB ever hits a still target better than a moving target.
i haven’t seen joe eat up a zone defense yet….. he seems at his best when he can rare back and sling it…. if they load the box and play man….. it will be bomb city….. Squirrel will dominate and it might be Donte’s coming out party. This isn’t Georgia’s secondary or defensive line.

Last edited:
ooooh i like that…… i like that alot
R.39d766fe0eafb2a087d5a9c88f7fcbbe

Reactions: Glitch
Ex-Vols sideline reporter front and center…the wrong way.

Bills reporter caught on hot mic talking about Stefon Diggs: 'He’ll look me right in my face and say F-U'

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at Apps and Products | Fox News.

Thanks everyone. I was in full freakout panic mode. Still at the hospital. I took my pocket knife down to bone on my left index finger. Doc hasnt come in for stitches yet though.
Here is to a speedy recovery!

My son had a significant laceration to his wrist back in July. His hand got caught between the tire and metal box on a Snap-on pit cart toolbox as it was being moved. The sharp edge of the stainless steel layed him open. After surgery to reattach 3 tendons plus PT he is now back to his baseline.

imagejpeg_0(2).jpgimagejpeg_0(3).jpg

Little salt in the wound with ESPN asking Mullen what his record was against Tennessee. “Undefeated as a head coach and an assistant.”
We're not that Tennessee. But it's doubtful that Mrs Mullen has changed and she is somewhere doing her thing while he talks big. 😂

Last edited:

VN Store

Back