Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
You got it. He’s complex but he cares about kids and is a great mentor when they produce. It’s complicated but it isn’t.
That's the problem with the two statements. If you care about the kids, you mentor them UNTIL and AS they produce. Not WHEN they produce.

Otherwise, you care about their usefulness.

Enough with the baseball, uniform combos, BVS, and Mel Tucker's extra curricular activities. Till we are on the other side, only gator hate, obnoxious arrogance, and orange colored glasses.

Reactions: Vfl2407
Enough with the baseball, uniform combos, BVS, and Mel Tucker's extra curricular activities. Till we are on the other side, only gator hate, obnoxious arrogance, and orange colored glasses.
So, what uniform combo do you BVSers think Mel Tucker will wear for the Braves during post-season?

I think they will load they're pants and beg for mercy.
Our QB is 6'5" and 240 lbs, and could knock mfers over. Our RB will play on Sundays. Should be getting more touches. Our WR's, on paper, look like future NFLers, today.

By all accounts we should drag them. I bet the team shows up ready, and fired up. Obviously we were overlooking PeayPeay.

Our QB is 6'5" and 240 lbs, and could knock mfers over. Our RB will play on Sundays. Should be getting more touches. Our WR's, on paper, look like future NFLers, today.

By all accounts we should drag them. I bet the team shows up ready, and fired up. Obviously we were overlooking PeayPeay.
We are going to embarrass them. Can’t wait

I just hope we are more creative on 3rd and short than the hurry up to run the RB dive. That play has been blown up so much this season already.

Reactions: tnvols72
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back