Recruiting Football Talk VII

The Fant fumble on our opening drive as we were marching, basically unopposed, down the field hurt to. It was just a fluke play that the florida player hit right on the ball at just the right time.
Speaking of Fant, who do we have filling his role this year? He was gave a good dynamic to have on the field.

Ex-Vols sideline reporter front and center…the wrong way.

Bills reporter caught on hot mic talking about Stefon Diggs: 'He’ll look me right in my face and say F-U'

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at Apps and Products | Fox News.
Man I don’t see anything wrong with this. She wasn’t quoting him. Just speaking to he’ll say anything he wants to say, tell it like it is, which honestly makes him awesome to cover. Bunch o nothin to see here.

We did the Eagles QB sneak against UVA, but I hope they can become as good at that as the Eagles. It's literally an automatic yard, anywhere on the field. I don't think it is possible to stop. Maybe there is some secret sauce to it, but it is wild how everyone has known for over an entire season what's coming and they still get it every time.
We've been doing it. Hooker never didn't convert on that sneak I think. Milton just needs to be better at calling his number and sneaking instead of handing it off from shotgun.

Per Bama forum Buchner has gotten 100% of first team reps this week.
Them making this drastic a move after two games tells me two things. They are desperate. They really dropped the ball on the appraisal of their team, not just QB. I think Bama really thought they would be able to run down other team's throats. I think they are in trouble. Never seen Nick miss like that.

Them making this drastic a move after two games tells me two things. They are desperate. They really dropped the ball on the appraisal of their team, not just QB. I think Bama really thought they would be able to run down other team's throats. I think they are in trouble. Never seen Nick miss like that.
If they don’t find an answer at QB they are going 8-4

VN Store

Back